Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an election going on, pay attention, will ya ? I've got a place for you in my cabinet, you can be the head of my internet security dept. those darn isp addresses sure are tricky little suckers.

hahaha, the cloth was out, so no coffee spilled on the puter. ah a job after my own talents..i think i need more meds.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#23 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, the cloth was out, so no coffee spilled on the puter. ah a job after my own talents..i think i need more meds.
You're gonna need a whole pharmacy ! We can make you head of the FDA as well, then you can write all the scripts you want !

[email protected]..that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

#24 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna need a whole pharmacy ! We can make you head of the FDA as well, then you can write all the scripts you want !
so what cabinet position does ww get???

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#25 Aug 27, 2008
Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>

all i know is, i sit next to you in the cabinet or else...free meds for you if you say yes.....[rog can be on the other side of you anyway]

[email protected]..that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

#26 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
all i know is, i sit next to you in the cabinet or else...free meds for you if you say yes.....[rog can be on the other side of you anyway]
hmmmm...sounds like a ww sandwich....tasty
yank fan

United States

#27 Aug 27, 2008
oh well, the kid came back in the other forum, with don as his new pal..wow. i think i also invented the atomic bomb and know where bin laden is

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#28 Aug 27, 2008
Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary of the Interior, heh heh.
yank fan

United States

#29 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary of the Interior, heh heh.
boy, you sure know how to pick the right positions...
Billy Ball

Charlotte, NC

#30 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an election going on, pay attention, will ya ? I've got a place for you in my cabinet, you can be the head of my internet security dept. those darn isp addresses sure are tricky little suckers.
I want to be dictator...fix this mess up quick...all your feeble attempts at free elections and appointments are for naught...if I decide to appoint anyone, I'll let you know...capeche?

Paul Yanks

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
You need to build some tall walls in here..with barbwire to keep the kids out...

Paul Yanks

Location hidden

#32 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you at Jim??

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#33 Aug 27, 2008
Billy Ball wrote:
<quoted text>I want to be dictator...fix this mess up quick...all your feeble attempts at free elections and appointments are for naught...if I decide to appoint anyone, I'll let you know...capeche?
I love your agressive style, if this dictator thing doesn't work out for you give me a call. You've got Secretary of State written all over you with tact like that !

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#34 Aug 27, 2008
yank fan wrote:
<quoted text>
boy, you sure know how to pick the right positions...
I've got all sorts of positions planned for WW.
yank fan

United States

#35 Aug 27, 2008
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you at Jim??
i am here...great to see you, i forgot to tell you last nite i was doing this...great to see you, let the other forum rot away...go yanks, and man, do the guys need a win...spirits gotta be down
yank fan

United States

#36 Aug 27, 2008
Billy Ball wrote:
<quoted text>I want to be dictator...fix this mess up quick...all your feeble attempts at free elections and appointments are for naught...if I decide to appoint anyone, I'll let you know...capeche?
i am already working on my salute...
yank fan

United States

#37 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
tap, i may have knocked you in the past, but, with that line, i am all aboard. I am sure, in depth discussions are needed in this particular subject.
yank fan

United States

#38 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
this needs indepth discussions
the don

Tenafly, NJ

#39 Aug 27, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
And I forgot Kim Kardashian! She'll be hanging out of those skimpy dance outfits every week !
Would you believe that kim has a bigger arss than J lo.
the don

Tenafly, NJ

#40 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i know that. i expect it. I am the worst at replying and just need to do a better job at it..i am partially to blame for the yank talk back 1 going to heck...i know it and feel bad for it..that is why i tried this one..maybe this could work. gotta give it a chance.
First step to mental wellness is to acknowledge your bad deed (partially) doesn't cut it. Except your responsibility!
....Don't blame others.....
....Admit you are one sick ---k....
....Stop lying to yourself and others...
....Remember no one made you make over 6000 posts.
....No one made you post under other names....

Now rest and get well....lol

Paul Yanks

Location hidden

#41 Aug 27, 2008
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you at man??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 17 min Moe Greens optome... 4,621
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 48 min SweLL GirL 17,047
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 50 min SweLL GirL 18,381
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 55 min True Christian wi... 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min Junket 315,283
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr DAVID27 3,031
Older lady looking !! 2 hr Joker570 10

Astoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages