#269178 Feb 3, 2013
About time this forum has some normal judgings going on

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269179 Feb 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>It should be like 3:10am Mon morning now over there
I saved alot of money last night. I rarely watch a hockey game i bet on until half way through but there was nothing on TV last night and I saw the Lightnings pre-game show when I heard Lundquist was being benched due to his dreadful play, I called Eddie and cancelled my wager and put a small amount on Philly just for viewing purposes. Sometimes boring pregame shows payoff...but I refuse to watch any of the SB stuff, nothing would change my mind on Baltimore anyway and with the weekend I had gambling already he'll owe me Tuesday even if for some reason Baltimore loses tonight....Cha Ching

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269180 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>No, it must be done in here only. It can be 1 sentence however there is a 6 word minimum
Sometimes you're too fair....I can only hope for his sake he makes the right move

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269181 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you're too fair....I can only hope for his sake he makes the right move
Hopefully this morning, hes taking my post seriously and writing up several rough drafts thinking which one to use in here. And how about that Obama loving lowlife Anti Troll poster last night. At least now he realizes how helpful and instrumental I have been to Brookhaven for his success in his burger place

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269182 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I saved alot of money last night. I rarely watch a hockey game i bet on until half way through but there was nothing on TV last night and I saw the Lightnings pre-game show when I heard Lundquist was being benched due to his dreadful play, I called Eddie and cancelled my wager and put a small amount on Philly just for viewing purposes. Sometimes boring pregame shows payoff...but I refuse to watch any of the SB stuff, nothing would change my mind on Baltimore anyway and with the weekend I had gambling already he'll owe me Tuesday even if for some reason Baltimore loses tonight....Cha Ching
Don't people get killed on hockey bets because of the empty net goals?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269184 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Hopefully this morning, hes taking my post seriously and writing up several rough drafts thinking which one to use in here. And how about that Obama loving lowlife Anti Troll poster last night. At least now he realizes how helpful and instrumental I have been to Brookhaven for his success in his burger place
There's alot you do to help people behind the scenes that the morons in here will never know about...I hope you dont mind me saying that, your humility keeps you from doing so

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269185 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Don't people get killed on hockey bets because of the empty net goals?
The empty net works both ways...if you bet the favorite and are laying a goal and a half you love it.. the dog you hate it...I used to make a fortune on the Islanders in the early 80's they were always at least a goal and a half favorite on the road and more times then not when they didnt crush a team they'd hit the open net for the cover

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#269186 Feb 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know us all, why don't you knock of the games and just tell us who you are or stop being a yenta.
I can vouch for him, Fu. He never really came in this room much from what I remember, but we used to run into each-other on other forums all the time. He was good at ripping the many faces of Sanchez a new one back in the day. I don't know what made him decide to come back in here, but he sure does seem to have a hard-on for Un. He's alright, though. Dodgers fan, if I'm not mistaken. A die-hard Liberal, but we won't hold that against him... ;)

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#269187 Feb 3, 2013
About time this forum has some normal judgings going on

Hey buddy! I tend to agree with you on the judgings. It does look normal in here. Debbie is coming over to watch the big game with Rex and Michelle. I know you hate the cold otherwise you would be here with us. Due to my relationship with Woody, I can't tell you yet who the jets are dropping, but we have a few shockers. I will PM you to let you know.

Sandy is ready to splurge. I have to be at the office tomorrow for a big meeting with Jeff. I might toss the forum a bone.

Summerville, SC

#269189 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Of course his burger place is up and running. I helped him find the location. He also borrowed some money from me to start up the business. Brookhavens my pal and I take care of my pals. Reason why he stopped coming in here is because of Fu. They got into a huge fight in which Fu was way out of line. Brookhaven even snapped a pic of Fu's house and put it in his profile pic. Fu was so scared at the time too

I never knew this buddy! What a generous man.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269190 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>There's alot you do to help people behind the scenes that the morons in here will never know about...I hope you dont mind me saying that, your humility keeps you from doing so
The world would be a better place if there was more like me around for sure

Summerville, SC

#269191 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, Brookhaven is a good close pal of mine. And yes, he gets along with everyone. I'm the guy that introduced him to his wife

I never knew this buddy. Once again, the forum good guy.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269192 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I can vouch for him, Fu. He never really came in this room much from what I remember, but we used to run into each-other on other forums all the time. He was good at ripping the many faces of Sanchez a new one back in the day. I don't know what made him decide to come back in here, but he sure does seem to have a hard-on for Un. He's alright, though. Dodgers fan, if I'm not mistaken. A die-hard Liberal, but we won't hold that against him... ;)
Hey hope all is going well for you. Yea this anti Troll poster came in here last week. Problem is this is a sports forum and absolutely never shall there be pro Obama comments in here. Anti Troll came in here and broke one of the first rules in this forum

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269193 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew this buddy! What a generous man.
Dude, stop editing posts and causing trouble. Go away

Summerville, SC

#269194 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, Brookhaven is a good close pal of mine. And yes, he gets along with everyone. I'm the guy that introduced him to his wife

Hey buddy, what does 269140 mean by the post? Is it the page or the number of the post. You know I never edit posts. I thought you taught me everything? Its here. I know your joking. You told me how proud you were to set up his business. You're good pals.

I got you covered.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269196 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, what does 269140 mean by the post? Is it the page or the number of the post. You know I never edit posts. I thought you taught me everything? Its here. I know your joking. You told me how proud you were to set up his business. You're good pals.
I got you covered.
Wrong you fake troublemaker. What I meant was if he needed any financial assistance or the demographics for finding a good location, I would offer my help. But him being an astute independent minded person, he did it on his own

Summerville, SC

#269197 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Wrong you fake troublemaker. What I meant was if he needed any financial assistance or the demographics for finding a good location, I would offer my help. But him being an astute independent minded person, he did it on his own

Hey buddy, you wrote he borrowed the money. It did not say if he needed it. I know how generous you are to your fellow man. I am proud you also wrote how you introduced him to his wife. The forum needs more people like you. I know you picked the location and menu also. Thanks for the kind heart. Sometimes these people need to see that side of you.

Summerville, SC

#269198 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Hopefully this morning, hes taking my post seriously and writing up several rough drafts thinking which one to use in here. And how about that Obama loving lowlife Anti Troll poster last night. At least now he realizes how helpful and instrumental I have been to Brookhaven for his success in his burger place
Hey buddy, what is the 269181 number mean? Is that the page or post number, I get so confused these days with all my winnings. I never knew how helpful you were to Brookhaven. I think its about time the forum knew all about you and the great things you do for mankind. Kind of like the Ray Lewis of the forum. I knew you were instrumental in his business also.

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#269199 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if he's a friend of yours then he is a friend of ours.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269200 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you John....8 days till the Mets report although 95 percent of them have already reported to St Lucie led by the captian David Wright and have been working hard. Dont be fooled by the fake Momma posting... if you didnt already know it's the fuloser as proven by Unbiased...hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Brian_G 309,253
White Black Hub Dating Site 1 hr andy 4
Interracial Dating Sites Review on the internet 1 hr jimi-yank 5
Best Online Black White dating websites Reviews 1 hr andy 5
kai diekmann greek exit Mar 11 Jambroni 1
News It's More Expensive to Rent in Queens Than in B... Feb '15 rich_rich23 3
News Cuomo, de Blasio, defend strict NYC storm regul... Jan '15 Community Disorga... 2
Astoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]