|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Debbie is so jealous you're over in Memphis. Jealous whiny women like her annoy me. Just what did you do to her to make her so obsessed with you? She keeps asking me about you and other women in Memphis. Shes hott and all but very annoying
Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Solid player? that was years ago pal.....ne's coming off a career low .235 BA.....I agree with Donnie.....Youk isn't worth 12M the Yanks are offering.....maybe the Yanks should try to get Michael Young he's a career .300 hitter...can play all 4 of the IF positions......and the Rangers are shopping him around right now....
You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

Lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht

Thoguht????? Lmao. Uneducated. Complete the online phoenix university course. Please. Too funny!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht
Nobody is more stupid than you moron.......Toronto, TB and Boston was in on the Wright deal another one of your stupid BS lies......no way that guy is worth 138M......stupid mets and Wilpons way overpaid for him.....and the pathetic mets will still finish in 4th place you ignorant fool.....LMFAO
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Solid player? that was years ago pal.....ne's coming off a career low .235 BA.....I agree with Donnie.....Youk isn't worth 12M the Yanks are offering.....maybe the Yanks should try to get Michael Young he's a career .300 hitter...can play all 4 of the IF positions......and the Rangers are shopping him around right now....
Good call paulie I'd be in on Michael Young thats for sure...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmao
All that crack that moron smokes lives some kinda fantasy life when reality is he's covering up living in Harry's and Lori basement with the windows and doors dead bolted locked 24/7 cause he is scared to death that either Billy or Harley will pay the poor fat slob a much deserved visit.....the poor fat slob can't even sleep at nights as he fears for his life too funny.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Good call paulie I'd be in on Michael Young thats for sure...
Guy has a solid bat and glove Donnie....he'd be a nice addition.....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
sinking ship you talking about the Mets..My sources tell me the league GM's were laughing at the stupid mets and what they are asking for Dickey..Most think Sandy is a complete fool, 138 mil for wright LMFAO..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Sinking ship?......mets have been stuck in 4th place for 4 years in a row.....still a garbage team with a garbage farm system and no titles since 86....Yanks won 5 world titles since....and also the AL East champion Yanks have been to the playoffs 17 times the last 18 years.....you are beyond stupid ya moron.....you are a bitter clueless nutcase you outta work fat slob cook you.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

David wright called you? Posted amost 3/4 of a day later. The evening post had it moron.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks checking in on Josh Hamilton.....
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/12/rumor-y...
Hi paulie good to see ya..wouldn't mind seeing josh with a bat in his hands on our team....Damn if the Boss was alive he'd be signed already...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Sinking ship?......mets have been stuck in 4th place for 4 years in a row.....still a garbage team with a garbage farm system and no titles since 86....Yanks won 5 world titles since....and also the AL East champion Yanks have been to the playoffs 17 times the last 18 years.....you are beyond stupid ya moron.....you are a bitter clueless nutcase you outta work fat slob cook you.....LMFAO
Good factual post as always my friend...Cookie is about as smart as a rock!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> sinking ship you talking about the Mets..My sources tell me the league GM's were laughing at the stupid mets and what they are asking for Dickey..Most think Sandy is a complete fool, 138 mil for wright LMFAO..
Reminds me when they signed santana. They have no outfield at this point and cookie is laughing at the yanks?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Hi paulie good to see ya..wouldn't mind seeing josh with a bat in his hands on our team....Damn if the Boss was alive he'd be signed already...
Good seeing you too Donnie......hope all is well with you and your family after Sandy......You know George would of reeled in Hamilton by now.....and probably Greinke as well......
NFC East is a battle.....telling Jim.....I think the Giants Skins and Cowboys finish in that order.....Dallas is too banged up on defense with Lee, Carter and Ratliff out.....and Murray back at RB does help out but not enough......Bennett seems to be a good fit with your Giants and Eli....hard to start him in Dallas over Witten still one of the best TE in the game.....keep cool my friend.....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
David (never led the league in anything but errors) Wright signed by the Mets for 8yrs and 138 million dollars..LMFAO at the Mets, Sandy and you moron..8 Y E A R S...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Good factual post as always my friend...Cookie is about as smart as a rock!
Absolutely......the fat slob sure misses putting on his pretty pink apron and going off to work at the waffle house......all stupid bitterness and fantasies from that dope as usual......only fantasy I believe of his is when he was either telling the idiot bonehead or unbiased that he loves sniffing out male asses.....the fat clown is a real sick nut job homo.....lmfao
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Reminds me when they signed santana. They have no outfield at this point and cookie is laughing at the yanks?
yup we all remember that ridiculous Santana signing by the Mets...Everybody in baseball knew he had shoulder issues but the mets..Think he was able to stay off the DL for one season since he signed with the Mets ...LMAO
Cookie's an Idiot and everybody on the Forum knows it....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Lil Debbie Jealous of a 300 pound poor fat man now don't that just make you laugh at these stupid Fat Momma stories....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text>David (never led the league in anything but errors) Wright signed by the Mets for 8yrs and 138 million dollars..LMFAO at the Mets, Sandy and you moron..8 Y E A R S...
Sandy was a fool giving Wright that kinda deal 8 years 138M....way outbid themselves once again on this deal like Santana 7 years 150M, Bay 4 years 66M and Ollie Perez 3 years 36M.....Sandy is just like Omar just another suckass stupid GM working for the idiots the Wilpons.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min truth-facts 46,292
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Wun Hung Lo 2,894
my mom is too demanding 1 hr arris524 1
Storming the beach 2 hr Hey dude 1
Howard Stern ice bucket challenges Casey Kasem 2 hr Hey dude 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
soccer classes for kids age 2.5 years old in as... Aug 12 funkidssoccer 1
•••

Astoria News Video

•••
•••

Astoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Astoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE