Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258495 Aug 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wouldn't surprise me at all.

Aceves,peds,lester and els. All will go.

Bobby v gone by xmas!

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#258496 Aug 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see the poll your pal started of you?? want the real time line? I pray to god he fooled you and lied about how it started and how he tried to get rid of it...
we're taking bets you fall for his bs..
you may have been fooled once again on hear. I'll find out later this evening for sure. my bet is you got fooled. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258497 Aug 27, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>you may have been fooled once again on hear. I'll find out later this evening for sure. my bet is you got fooled. LMAO!

"On hear" omg. Its here dope.

No problem. Willing to bet you are behind it. Timeline out. You will cry and beg to not get caught. You ratted on your pal. The coward you are will do anything to not get caught.

We have bet on whether he believes you or not. I say you have fooled him before and will again.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#258498 Aug 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"On hear" omg. Its here dope.
No problem. Willing to bet you are behind it. Timeline out. You will cry and beg to not get caught. You ratted on your pal. The coward you are will do anything to not get caught.
We have bet on whether he believes you or not. I say you have fooled him before and will again.
Un will believe what hes told. he sure as he.ll doesnt trust you. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258499 Aug 27, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Un will believe what hes told. he sure as he.ll doesnt trust you. LMAO!

Drawn out again. Full panic has set in. My proof is facts. One thing he knows. You're a liar. I gain nothing. You gain your life.

How's sonya? See her lately? How long were you in jail for?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258500 Aug 27, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Un will believe what hes told. he sure as he.ll doesnt trust you. LMAO!

One things a fact. You're a cowardly weasel. Lmfao. Let him believe a guy in constant fear.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258501 Aug 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Aceves,peds,lester and els. All will go.
Bobby v gone by xmas!
that circus in boston right now anything can happen or anyone can go...the four you mentioned all have had issues and lets not forget john lackey as well...Someone gets coal in the stocking for xmas in the form of bobby v.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258502 Aug 27, 2012
Espn laughing at the jets! A national joke.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258503 Aug 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that circus in boston right now anything can happen or anyone can go...the four you mentioned all have had issues and lets not forget john lackey as well...Someone gets coal in the stocking for xmas in the form of bobby v.....

great post...i just saw something on lackey ripping beckett...the pot calling the kettle black...lmao...i will try and find it and repost it here...

lackey is gone also, add that clown to the list...

what free agent unless they overpay wants to go there?

can you see dw and his no contend lie...he must have had a heart attack as he was a huge defender of those players..beckett, his one, lmfao...crawful, mvp...gonzo one of the best

and, now his buddy rips them all...classic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258504 Aug 27, 2012
wittle wobbie, 2 homers!! yanks, 3-1
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#258505 Aug 27, 2012
Have you noticed every yankee is swinging for the little league fences at imitation stadium. This team of over paid, aging, over the hill, egomaniacs are one and done come October. Bonehead Joe Girardi needs to be fired, he's clueless! If the yankees are smart they'd take a cue from Boston and breakup this billion dollar fraud.
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#258506 Aug 27, 2012
Every yankee is swinging for the little league fences in right field. It's pathetic, this team of over paid, deadwood is one and done come October, and Joe light should be shitcanned!

BTW, where is paulie, locked in the stockroom?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258507 Aug 27, 2012
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

jets trade one bum for another bum

just too funny, lmao..

hopefully, fattie comes on with more bs spin..wait!
Paulie is passed out

Florham Park, NJ

#258508 Aug 28, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
Every yankee is swinging for the little league fences in right field. It's pathetic, this team of over paid, deadwood is one and done come October, and Joe light should be shitcanned!
BTW, where is paulie, locked in the stockroom?
If Paulie is in the stockroom he's passed out and sleeping on a stack of fertilizer. Paulie has been hitting the glass pipe real hard lately; things are not going too well for the no life loser, New York wanabee. His beloved yankee$ are choking and his boyfriend Leon is back in NY cheating on him.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258509 Aug 28, 2012
The jets traded Wayne Hunter a complete bust ar ROT for the Rams Jason Smith an even bigger bust at ROT..Tannenbaum always the wheeler dealer uncorked another bomb as the jets added salary with the move. Smith is guaranteed $4 milion this year a very high price for a backup lineman. Hunter's deal was for $2.45 million....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258510 Aug 28, 2012
the don wrote:
The jets traded Wayne Hunter a complete bust ar ROT for the Rams Jason Smith an even bigger bust at ROT..Tannenbaum always the wheeler dealer uncorked another bomb as the jets added salary with the move. Smith is guaranteed $4 milion this year a very high price for a backup lineman. Hunter's deal was for $2.45 million....

Recall golston the linebacker taken with the 6th pick in the draft? I recall rex claiming he could fix him as he knows defense. We all know how that worked out. No doubt rex said he could fix this new bust.

In other words, no. Lmfao. Another stupid deal. Another bad and worse season!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258512 Aug 28, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Recall golston the linebacker taken with the 6th pick in the draft? I recall rex claiming he could fix him as he knows defense. We all know how that worked out. No doubt rex said he could fix this new bust.
In other words, no. Lmfao. Another stupid deal. Another bad and worse season!
makes absolutely no sense..trade one terrible guy that knows your system for one terrible guy that doesn't know your system that costs a lot more money. A tannenbaum deal for sure....Woody pay attention..lmao
ha

Morrison, TN

#258513 Aug 28, 2012
gahaha

“Bradenton, Fl ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#258514 Aug 28, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see the poll your pal started of you?? want the real time line? I pray to god he fooled you and lied about how it started and how he tried to get rid of it...
we're taking bets you fall for his bs..
No, still getting back into the swing of things. I will get caught up and if I see anything I don't like those people will be dealt with.

“Bradenton, Fl ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#258515 Aug 28, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>you may have been fooled once again on hear. I'll find out later this evening for sure. my bet is you got fooled. LMAO!
Watch your step, I have my eye on you. You have been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 min SweLL GirL 15,889
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 16 min NotSoDivineMsM 74
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 26 min no friend of bene... 2,546
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 34 min no friend of bene... 5
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 42 min no friend of bene... 11,363
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 45 min no friend of bene... 6,803
News Democratic National Convention 2016: Everything... 50 min Samu 7

Astoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages