Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#258210 Aug 20, 2012
Noo wrote:
Noooo
Yessss Billy is coming next weekend to our area just to pay you a visit.
Jimi Tangos with Paulie

Trumbull, CT

#258211 Aug 20, 2012
Nothing these two flamers like better than buggery and baseball, LOL!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#258212 Aug 20, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessss Billy is coming next weekend to our area just to pay you a visit.

he lives in constant fear. heard the basment has turned into a bunker..
yan

Shelby, NC

#258213 Aug 20, 2012
stupid

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#258214 Aug 20, 2012
Andy Pettitte, SP, NYY

News: MLB.com reports Yankees starting pitcher Andy Pettitte was told by team doctors his fractured left ankle is healing as expected after undergoing his latest set of X-rays. Pettitte was told he had pushed himself too hard during his recovery, but the swelling has subsided and he is closer to returning to pitching from a mound. "Everything looks good -- it's healing up," Pettitte said. "Obviously, like I told you all before, I'm excited when they tell me,'OK you can go on the mound and see how it feels. But I've got to get on flat ground. I'll do that on this road trip, and hopefully after this road trip, it'll all be good. I'm hoping maybe right when we get back from this road trip, I might be able to get back on a mound."

Yankee Stadium

#258215 Aug 20, 2012
Alex Rodriguez, 3B, NYY

News: MLB.com reports Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez had X-rays performed on his fractured left hand and team doctors told the former MVP his injury is healing as expected. "Everything is as scheduled," Rodriguez said. "We talked about four to six weeks at the beginning, and I think Tuesday is the four-week mark. We're right on schedule."

Yankee Stadium

#258216 Aug 20, 2012
Derek Jeter, SS, NYY

News: A day after having his hitting streak end at 13 games, Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter produced his 10th multi-hit game of August on Sunday against the Red Sox. Jeter went 3 for 4 with two doubles and two runs. He is batting .372 (29 for 78) with two homers, six doubles, 11 RBI and 15 runs in 18 August games.“I’m just trying to stay back, look for good pitches, hoping to find some holes,” Jeter said, per the New York Post.

Yankee Stadium

#258217 Aug 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he lives in constant fear. heard the basment has turned into a bunker..
It will be funny when Billy shows up, lets hope Harry puts it on youtube.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258218 Aug 20, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be funny when Billy shows up, lets hope Harry puts it on youtube.

hahahahahahaha...won't be funny for fattie who is judging and hiding in fear....with his sox, mets and jets losing, he will not post for bit...

the jet loss was hilarious...santana the rapist is done...and the sox losing 2 of 3 need to get golf bags all set up for the fall...

I feel bad for good jet fans harley and billy..having the human jinx on that side is the worse thing that could happen..i say tell rexie and he will put out fattie himself...a battle of the whales, lmao!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258219 Aug 20, 2012
Great weekend for the Yankees as they take 2 of 3 from the fourth place Red Sox who are now 14 games bbehind the First Place Yankees....Beckett record is now 5-11 with a 5.23 era...

Again Kuroda pitching a outstanding game 8 ip, 4 H, 1 E, 4 so...his record now 12-8 with a 2.96 era.

Mets lose again now 18 games behind the first place nationals...7 games under .500 and only 1 game ahead of the 4th place phillie....

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#258220 Aug 20, 2012
the don wrote:
Great weekend for the Yankees as they take 2 of 3 from the fourth place Red Sox who are now 14 games bbehind the First Place Yankees....Beckett record is now 5-11 with a 5.23 era...
Again Kuroda pitching a outstanding game 8 ip, 4 H, 1 E, 4 so...his record now 12-8 with a 2.96 era.
Mets lose again now 18 games behind the first place nationals...7 games under .500 and only 1 game ahead of the 4th place phillie....
Hey Don....did you catch the Jets-Giants game? if so, do you get where Im coming from now, regarding the OL?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#258221 Aug 20, 2012
the don wrote:

great weekend for the yanks and gmen...it was funny seeing the gmen d eat alive the jets

no tds for the jets in 2 games, the worst in the nfl...on pace for a great year, 8-8 is a goal!! no rings, superbowl brag from fattie this time

big brothers spanked gag green!

oh, recall a few haters ripping kuroda...not now...silent. ps, dw supposedly posted i think on saturday with his excuse for not posting anymore...it was funny.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258222 Aug 20, 2012
Shoppach the former Red Sox and current Met now claiming he had nothing to do with the Bobby V text as origiinally claimed..Adrian Gonzalez's claims it was his handiwork even as it was his phone the text was sent from..Pedroia and several others now claim they had nothing to do with the Bobby V meeting..Hard to feel sorry for Bobby V but it does appear Mgt/ownership is letting him take the blame for this terrible season and the players are doing the same...yup its settled Bobby V lost all 63 games by himself....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258223 Aug 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great weekend for the yanks and gmen...it was funny seeing the gmen d eat alive the jets
no tds for the jets in 2 games, the worst in the nfl...on pace for a great year, 8-8 is a goal!! no rings, superbowl brag from fattie this time
oh, recall a few haters ripping kuroda...not now...silent. ps, dw supposedly posted i think on saturday with his excuse for not posting anymore...it was funny.
Yes I dis see the suppoded DW post lol..smelled like unbiased but thats another story for a different day...Yup Kuroda looks outstanding pitching like the yankees ace...Watched the Giant Game twice..defense very good..Offense needs work, running game not very good..I liked Hosley and Randle..didn't see much from Wilson..Fun watching gang green stink up the place...Jet QB's look terrible no td's in two games not good..Tell me whats the Big secret about the wildcat jets better start using it need to score points...Jets with LOTS of issues...This is a terrible offence and they can't blame shotinheimer for this....terrible just terrible...

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#258224 Aug 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bieve that was really him? I'm not so sure

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#258226 Aug 20, 2012
the don wrote:
Shoppach the former Red Sox and current Met now claiming he had nothing to do with the Bobby V text as origiinally claimed..Adrian Gonzalez's claims it was his handiwork even as it was his phone the text was sent from..Pedroia and several others now claim they had nothing to do with the Bobby V meeting..Hard to feel sorry for Bobby V but it does appear Mgt/ownership is letting him take the blame for this terrible season and the players are doing the same...yup its settled Bobby V lost all 63 games by himself....
In typical RedeSux fashion.......they always dump on employees (players, managers) after they are gone.

that's right RedSux, getting rid of the "cancerous Shoppach" will right the ship......LOL
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258227 Aug 20, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Don....did you catch the Jets-Giants game? if so, do you get where Im coming from now, regarding the OL?
lol..Wayne Hunter left the door open a couple of times..Lots of problems with this jet offence ... yes as suffering jet fan I did hear you "regarding the OL" and I understand youre point.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#258228 Aug 20, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
No....

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#258229 Aug 20, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol..Wayne Hunter left the door open a couple of times..Lots of problems with this jet offence ... yes as suffering jet fan I did hear you "regarding the OL" and I understand youre point.
Hunter is horrible.....Ferguson's not even playing well.
The Jets are in trouble, in many areas, and don't think they get 8 wins this year

Yankee Stadium

#258230 Aug 20, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 51 min Go Blue Forever 2,543
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 53 min Go Blue Forever 11,345
News Queens man arrested in 10 Nassau burglaries, co... 56 min Go Blue Forever 2
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 57 min Go Blue Forever 44
Anna Harrington (Nov '15) 3 hr Jacklyn 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Dan Snow 14,984
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 40,927

Astoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astoria Mortgages