Lake County deputies arrest man in cy...

Lake County deputies arrest man in cyber sting

There are 23 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Lake County deputies arrest man in cyber sting. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Astor man was arrested Sunday when he arrived in Clermont for a sexual rendezvous that he arranged with a Lake County deputy sheriff who was posing online as a 14-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drugs Are Bad Mmmkay

United States

#23 Dec 17, 2007
He drove to Clermont? I'll bet the girl in the picture they used to trap him had half her teeth, a lazy eye and a severe overbite. The cop posing has her probably had a backwoods accent and told him she had a huge wang too.
LCSO-Free Time

Orlando, FL

#24 Dec 18, 2007
Im glad Lake County Deputies have time to play on the internet when I have to smell Meth cookin all day long in good ole Crank County. Wheres them sting operations on that???
KevN

United States

#25 Feb 25, 2008
rockwell wrote:
not much happens to these idiots when they are caught. probation, see a doctor, promise not to do it again, etc, etc.
maybe one of the reasons they do it, no fear anything is going to happen to them. I can hear his attorney now, he's a victim, he was wronged.... gotta love the aclu
They have to register, when convicted, as a Sex Offender (making it illegal for them to go certain places or near certain people). Anyone with internet access gets to see their faces, they lose right to vote, background checks for any serious jobs come back with a hit thus making it hard for them to find employment, public shame and humiliation..."not much"? Sounds pretty serious to me. Granted, 1st timers may not get decades in prison, but for a first offense, it ain't bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Room4 rent (May '17) Sep '17 Bad Breath 2
Pedos Exposed! Aug '17 Boneface 2
Methheads (Feb '17) Jun '17 Tictoc 13
News Sons of illegal immigrants valued at sheriff's ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Alien Touch 6
News Woman mauled by pit bull in stable condition (Feb '07) Mar '17 Goregirl 2
What's with the chic that works at the Italian ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Kittykat 4
trash or nah? (Jan '17) Jan '17 jessssmeow 1

Astor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Astor Mortgages