Lake County deputies arrest man in cyber sting

An Astor man was arrested Sunday when he arrived in Clermont for a sexual rendezvous that he arranged with a Lake County deputy sheriff who was posing online as a 14-year-old girl. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

Apopka, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2007
When are these IDIOTS going to learn
Jessica

Lake Mary, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2007
I think this is so funny how the cops act like they are 14 yeat old little girls and get these nasty men. LOL I love it.. Ha Ha to the nasty man who got caught and keep it up police, it seems 2 be working.
el jefe

Lake Mary, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2007
This is simply sick.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Dec 17, 2007
Are all you idiots so horny you get trapped by this police scam over and over and over again. I believe you are too dumb to have sex. I'm not sure you could find your zipper, let alone, pull it down. Have your testicles shriveled up completely? You guys have got to be the biggest bunch of dumbasses I have ever seen. Don't worry, Bubba will give you some.
astor snow bird

Windermere, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2007
Astor has some real doozies. most smoke, have no teeth, and have a IQ of about 24.
Orlando Homegrown

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 17, 2007
Lisa wrote:
When are these IDIOTS going to learn
You answered your own question when you rightfully referred to them as "Idiots"! The "ThorndikeBarnhart advanced dictionary" defines an "Idiot" as a person that never developes mentally past age 3! So goes these "Idiots" that can''t figure out that if they dance on the internet they get to pay the fiddler!
Meg

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 17, 2007
"And another one bites the dust"...Cool, love it.
darwin

Hilton Head Island, SC

#9 Dec 17, 2007
these guys never learn
rockwell

Collierville, TN

#10 Dec 17, 2007
not much happens to these idiots when they are caught. probation, see a doctor, promise not to do it again, etc, etc.

maybe one of the reasons they do it, no fear anything is going to happen to them. I can hear his attorney now, he's a victim, he was wronged.... gotta love the aclu
Lontar

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2007
Let's see another sick white guy?????

Since: Jul 07

Orlando, FL

#12 Dec 17, 2007
Lontar wrote:
Ok racist, you don't know that. Doesn't matter what color- they're a sick freak.
Answer

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Dec 17, 2007
Lontar wrote:
Nope, just another Rebulican I'm sure! He must of been chased out of the bathrooms by security that day.
JEL

AOL

#14 Dec 17, 2007
I can't speak for the courts punishment but having your name in the paper would have most people looking for the nearest bridge to jump off.

Orlando, FL

#16 Dec 17, 2007
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see another sick white trash,like lator gator idiot,morron.
And the freaks come out.
Lontar

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2007
lator gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok racist, you don't know that. Doesn't matter what color- they're a sick freak.
So now am a racist.. just because I used the word "White".. Wow.. you are really dumb... maybe it was your trailer trash cousin......heheheheheh
John

Hamilton, Canada

#18 Dec 17, 2007
I laugh my butt off everytime when one of these Michael Jackson want a be's get busted; hope you enjoy big Bubba's lap, every inch of it.
wildbird

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2007
whats the topic here, anyway?

Orlando, FL

#20 Dec 17, 2007
Lontar wrote:
<quoted text>
So now am a racist.. just because I used the word "White".. Wow.. you are really dumb... maybe it was your trailer trash cousin......heheheheheh
Whatever 5 yr. old.
HelpMe

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2007
John wrote:
I laugh my butt off everytime when one of these Michael Jackson want a be's get busted; hope you enjoy big Bubba's lap, every inch of it.
Say, how old were Monica Lewinski ??

Curious.
no pity 4 trash

Winter Park, FL

#22 Dec 17, 2007
on the spot castration would be an appropriate remedy for these sickos...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Astor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accident Oct '14 gatordogodom 1
Is there a local news channel that would go aft... Sep '14 tsop 5
Horse Lemon Law (Mar '08) Aug '14 Biscuit 11
Deputies: Teens steal car, go on 100 mph joy ri... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dragonfly Humming... 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Astor, FL (Sep '12) Sep '12 B Davis 1
Moose lodge (Sep '09) Aug '12 gatorman 2
accident on highway 40 today (Jul '12) Jul '12 Heather 3
Astor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Astor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST