Aspers woman injured in accidental sh...

Aspers woman injured in accidental shooting

There are 6 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 2, 2014, titled Aspers woman injured in accidental shooting. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Troopers at Pennsylvania State Police, Gettysburg, are investigating the shooting in the 400 block of Center Mills Road in Butler Township around 1 a.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#1 May 3, 2014
Accidental? Yeah right.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#2 May 4, 2014
Did the police shoot her, did she shoot herself or did someone else shoot her?

A bit more information please.....
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 May 5, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't shock me if it was gang-related, one of the Hispanic or Biker gangs operating out of Gettysburg.
I wished they'd have given more information, I fear for my personal safety.
Colostomie

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 5, 2014
Gettysburg looks really bad

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2014
Accidental Accidents DO Happen..Especially the One ya are Shooting at..DUCKS..and an INNOCENT bystander is Shot by Mistake!!

So my Question is..WHO pays THEIR Hospital bill and Psych Therapy Bill and Lost wages..

IF..the Shooter LANDS in Jail???
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#9 May 13, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Accidental Accidents DO Happen..Especially the One ya are Shooting at..DUCKS..and an INNOCENT bystander is Shot by Mistake!!
So my Question is..WHO pays THEIR Hospital bill and Psych Therapy Bill and Lost wages..
IF..the Shooter LANDS in Jail???
Probably no one. They'll either have their personal insurance to cover it (hopefully) or at least most of it, or it'll be a hospital right off. Because some laywer in some sort of twisted way will insure the accidental shooting was some how the victims fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan '17 Pink Eye 7
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... Dec '16 Saddam 6
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera (Aug '16) Aug '16 honest3tax2collec... 1
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
News Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Gratman 2
News Police and fire logs for Tuesday, March 19 (Mar '13) Apr '13 Davenport 16

Aspers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages