Time-served for indecent exposure case

Time-served for indecent exposure case

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Time-served for indecent exposure case. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

An Adams County man spent 116 days in York County Prison for allegedly exposing and fondling himself while standing in front of a York City church two nights in a row last spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Stimpy

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Yet another example of sick things going on in a town that is drowning in sin, with sex crimes and violent crimes happening all the time. Murders, arsons, you name the crime, it is happening in Gettysburg.
Pink Eye

Milford, PA

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Did he happen to post using the name Nile?
Pink Eye

Milford, PA

#4 Sep 3, 2012
time served=cocktail wienies
Stimpy

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Notice how the regular Defenders of Gettysburg have NOTHING to say about this sick sexual deviant.

I guess they approve of his conduct. Or they know that Gettysburg is a sick sick place with sexual predators, murderers and violent gang members running amok.
Former TKE

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Stimpy wrote:
Notice how the regular Defenders of Gettysburg have NOTHING to say about this sick sexual deviant.
I guess they approve of his conduct. Or they know that Gettysburg is a sick sick place with sexual predators, murderers and violent gang members running amok.
No, none of those running amok. Just a sad little troll named Stimpy.
Stimpy

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
You are the one who is a troll. Drunken loser drug addict. Wash the lotion off your hands and pull up your pants before posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Adams County man accused of propositioning boy ... Feb '16 Davenport 8
News Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Gratman 2
News Aspers woman injured in accidental shooting (May '14) May '14 Pink Eye 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages