Man dies after stabbing incident in B...

Man dies after stabbing incident in Biglerville

There are 213 comments on the ABC 27 story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Man dies after stabbing incident in Biglerville. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

A man died at York Hospital after he was stabbed in a Biglerville home early Tuesday, according to state police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

Stimpy

Alexandria, VA

#222 Feb 9, 2013
I heard the killer and the homicide victim were gang members from A Gettysburg street gang.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#223 Feb 9, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
I heard the killer and the homicide victim were gang members from A Gettysburg street gang.
why does that not surprise me. I wonder if the gang members are children of some of the local posters. If so, maybe it explain why they are absent from these boards.
Stimpy

United States

#224 Feb 9, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>why does that not surprise me. I wonder if the gang members are children of some of the local posters. If so, maybe it explain why they are absent from these boards.
What local posters?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#225 Feb 10, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>What local posters?
The local posters who might have children in the gangs.
Stimpy

United States

#226 Feb 11, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>The local posters who might have children in the gangs.
That wouldn't surprise me, Gettysburg is a sick sick town. I hate this place.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#227 Feb 11, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't surprise me, Gettysburg is a sick sick town. I hate this place.
Notice who no longer posts from Gettysburg, I wonder why
Stimpy

United States

#228 Feb 11, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Notice who no longer posts from Gettysburg, I wonder why
They are a a bunch of big dumb hicks who live in trailers. All their hot air and blabbering must have made them sleepy... The dumbest was AC Native, what a jerk troll he was!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#229 Feb 12, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are a a bunch of big dumb hicks who live in trailers. All their hot air and blabbering must have made them sleepy... The dumbest was AC Native, what a jerk troll he was!!
I heard he threw out a hip while waiting by the mailbox for his SSI check.
Stimpy

United States

#230 Feb 12, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he threw out a hip while waiting by the mailbox for his SSI check.
No, he threw it out while doing a split in a motel room.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#231 Feb 12, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he threw it out while doing a split in a motel room.
hope they sterilize that motel room. How sad for an innocent family staying in Gettysburg and be subjected to AC's "little critters".
Stimpy

United States

#232 Feb 12, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>hope they sterilize that motel room. How sad for an innocent family staying in Gettysburg and be subjected to AC's "little critters".
Nobody goes to Gettysburg anymore. There's too many gangs and violent criminals. Just look at the topic of this thread. Homicides galore in this festering toilet of a town. I hate this GD place.
Knows You

Brooklyn, NY

#233 Feb 12, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Notice who no longer posts from Gettysburg, I wonder why
My guess is that they tired of bantering back and forth with people with an IQ approaching plant life, just like I have. The truth is, Hon, that you are as inconsequential here as you are in real life. So, you and bad bet Billy feel free to carry on. I'll pop in from time to time to stir the pot and point out the absurdity of it all. Toodles!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#234 Feb 12, 2013
Knows You wrote:
<quoted text> My guess is that they tired of bantering back and forth with people with an IQ approaching plant life, just like I have. The truth is, Hon, that you are as inconsequential here as you are in real life. So, you and bad bet Billy feel free to carry on. I'll pop in from time to time to stir the pot and point out the absurdity of it all. Toodles!
You just can't keep away, you'll "pop in from time to time to stir the pot"? LMAO! Why pop in at all if we're nothing but inconsequential? Besides how would you know what I am in real; life, I'm NOT Dani. The best thing about all of this is,
A) you think I'm Dani
B) you pop in to stir the pot, which is funny. Ummm yeah OK stir way.
C) Spring is right around the corner and the battlefields will once again being packed with reenactors NOT spending a dime in town.
>SNICKER<
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#235 Feb 12, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody goes to Gettysburg anymore. There's too many gangs and violent criminals. Just look at the topic of this thread. Homicides galore in this festering toilet of a town. I hate this GD place.
its filled with gheys just like "knows you".
Stimpy

United States

#236 Feb 12, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>its filled with gheys just like "knows you".
That loser is a pathetic Gettysburg local. Who else would be so offended by reports of the Gettysburg gang crime crisis?

The fact of the matter is that these dumb hicks who populate Gettysburg get so mad and frustrated when they get shown up and turned out on a public forum. Why else would these losers be trying to defend the honor of a two-bit has-been town like Gettysburg? Worthless people. Absolutely worthless.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#237 Feb 14, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
That loser is a pathetic Gettysburg local. Who else would be so offended by reports of the Gettysburg gang crime crisis?
The fact of the matter is that these dumb hicks who populate Gettysburg get so mad and frustrated when they get shown up and turned out on a public forum. Why else would these losers be trying to defend the honor of a two-bit has-been town like Gettysburg? Worthless people. Absolutely worthless.
I'd like to know why they decided to air their dirty laundry online to begin with. Although the original poster who began throwing names around and accusations no longer posts here. Either the person was sent back to jail, they lost their ability to post via the public library, OR they are to consumed with their Giant cashier job they no longer have the time. No matter what it seems Gettysburg issues are becoming worse with no light at the end of the tunnel. I'd suggest they ride the Gettysburg railroad for entertainment, but that would be a very unsafe proposition. If they run their town like they run their local railroad I can see its an entire community of dolts.
Stimpy

Brooklyn, NY

#238 Feb 15, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to know why they decided to air their dirty laundry online to begin with. Although the original poster who began throwing names around and accusations no longer posts here. Either the person was sent back to jail, they lost their ability to post via the public library, OR they are to consumed with their Giant cashier job they no longer have the time. No matter what it seems Gettysburg issues are becoming worse with no light at the end of the tunnel. I'd suggest they ride the Gettysburg railroad for entertainment, but that would be a very unsafe proposition. If they run their town like they run their local railroad I can see its an entire community of dolts.
I agree 100%, may these local jerks reap what they have sown.
Davenport

United States

#239 Apr 8, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%, may these local jerks reap what they have sown.
Davenport

United States

#241 Apr 8, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. It's about time something was done, being in this town is like breathing in a greasy fart in a the cab of a pickup truck with the windows rolled up and the heater on full blast.
I agree 100%, may these local jerks reap what they have sown
Child Advocate

Brooklyn, NY

#242 May 6, 2013
The Gettysburg area sure has a lot of crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... Jul 26 Doodooport 3
News Child rapist gets 13 years (Nov '10) Jul 17 hot mamma 41
News Father's Day Weekend in Gettysburg Jul 3 Davenport 21
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
News Man wanted in connection with a sexual assault ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Crystal Ball 1
News Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
News Cumberland County man dies on railroad tracks (Mar '09) Oct '14 Jim Stephens 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages