Pizza family: Monteleones bring Sicilian traditions to Upper Adams

Full story: Evening Sun

Claudio Monteleone gets the dough ready for a pizza at his restaurant Claudio's in Aspers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
AMY WILLIAMS

Mcpherson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

WE MOVED TO KANSAS ... BUT THERE SURE ISNT ANY GOOD PIZZA HERE LIKE AT HOME. WE MISS PA AND YOUR GUYS FOOD IS THE BEST!!
rizzo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

they brought traditions?like the mafia?
faithchris2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

I don't know about that but I do know they are the best place to eat around for many miles!! They have the best salads, wrap sandwiches, and well there PIZZA of course.
rizzo wrote:
CariniPa

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

My family knows the Montlelone family,and Claudios Pizza. They are a hard workin family that been the buisness for so many years. They love what they do and know how to do it. Traditions are a good thing in a family, and communication. Thats why this family is strong!! I like the question "like the mafia"? For 20 some years the rumor about the Monteleone family and Claudios pizza are in the mafia is NOT TRUE!! What? you are italian so that makes you related to Mafia? Please!! This family is well known and everyone loves there food and there spirit. So Mammas Pizza and Claudio Pizza, keep up the good job! We love you guys!

Since: Apr 08

PHILADELPHIA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

rizzo wrote:
I am of Italian descent and i want to tell you that the FBI says that there is no Mafia in America .
rizzo

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Philadelphia Freedom wrote:
<quoted text> I am of Italian descent and i want to tell you that the FBI says that there is no Mafia in America .
that wasent a slander towards italians,it was ment to be funny,as far as there being no mafia,do you always believe what the fbi/government says?i know for a fact the mafia still operates in the usa,as a matter of fact a few months ago there was a big international bust of the costra nostra,here in the us and in sicily,so dont believe everything you read.

Since: Apr 08

PHILADELPHIA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

I know i just have always loved that statment i read once from the FBI ,they are not that smart are they .
MOM

Big Cove Tannery, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

LOL
you know

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

judgment day will come for those non belivers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Aspers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aspers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••