8 injured on Adams roads Tuesday

8 injured on Adams roads Tuesday

There are 23 comments on the Evening Sun story from Aug 13, 2009, titled 8 injured on Adams roads Tuesday. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Eight people were injured in three separate vehicle accidents on Adams County roads Tuesday, two of which police attributed to wet road conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Very Scary

Woodburn, OR

#21 Aug 15, 2009
After spending about an hour the other day at the Gettysburg License Center waiting to renew my drivers license, I have to say I am truly scared and amazed by people that are actually being granted a privilidge to drive a motor vehicle.
As I sat there watching people I swore there must have been a "short bus" that pulled up out front and dropped of a load of dumba**es.
These people couldn't hardly function on their own. When asked to sign the paper after getting your new license I literally watched a guy that could even pick up the pen off the table without assistance. Then when he finally managed to hold the pen in his hand he couldn't figure out which end to write with. Others couldn't even follow simple directions. As I sat there I was thinking of getting my motorcycle license and I quickly made the decision that I will never drive down the road on something with no protection around me with all these nincompoops on the road.
I thing my thoughts were defined when yesterday I saw a older woman...maybe 70-75 years old completely blow through a red light and collide with another car coming the other way.
There sould be someone there at the DOT license center watching this and these people should have their driving privilidges taken away!!
scott

Shippensburg, PA

#22 Aug 15, 2009
elated muffins wrote:
Your all ridiculous, arguing about taxes. I, one, hope dr. jk i slike a dr. dre, and not a real doctor, becasue i would feel uncomfortable with someone who argues and is defensive over forum posts, being in charge of my meds and any operations. I think we should all just focus on the actual accidents if u are going to be posting on here, and not the who taxing scenario.
I'll post about whatever I feel like and you can mind your own muffins.
Facts Str8

Mount Laurel, NJ

#23 Aug 15, 2009
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
"Facts" Yes 14 gets money from Twp. Money came from Twp residents. "Fact" 14 failed another call. Where's the bad information and rumors.
This is the 1st call in 2009 failed by Irishtown Fire Company (Source: ACDES). Not bad for a volunteer fire company!

My thanks to IRISHTOWN and all the other volunteer fire companies who give it their all! I know my family counldnt afford a fire tax. I appreciate all you do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Fri robin watson 23
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg Fri He is sure gay 14
News Adams County woman charged in fatal shooting of... Apr 28 Jitterbug 1
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped Mar '17 Bobrick 7
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan '17 Pink Eye 7
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... (Oct '16) Dec '16 Saddam 6
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6

Aspers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages