Former farmer-in-chief gets job as dean

Former farmer-in-chief gets job as dean

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Former farmer-in-chief gets job as dean. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Adams County resident and former state Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding was hired Tuesday by Delaware Valley College to serve as the new Dean of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Andy Smith

Dillsburg, PA

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Congratulations to Mr. Redding and to Delaware Valley. Great opportunity for both of them.
Nice to see an Adams County alum in such a position of influence.
damifino

Boiling Springs, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2011
That did'nt take long,, I'm sure this was in the makings for awhile. Redding was smart enough to know That Corbett was'nt gonna keep him on the pay roll for doing nothing for the farmers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera Aug 18 honest3tax2collec... 1
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Adams County man accused of propositioning boy ... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Davenport 8
News Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Gratman 2

Aspers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages