Pa. day care volunteer facing molesta...

Pa. day care volunteer facing molestation charges

There are 10 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Pa. day care volunteer facing molestation charges. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A central Pennsylvania man is charged with molesting three girls at the day care center where he volunteered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Darth Vader

Bendersville, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Words fail me , I just cannot think of anything really fitting to do to this sorry no good S.O.B.
Maybe take him down to Texas , stake him out on a fire ant colony and cover him with honey , that might work
Floyd Hopkins

Mechanicsville, VA

#2 Jul 7, 2010
"volunteer" ? should have been a warning sign, duh.......another take 'em out and shoot 'em case. Will no one ever learn ??????????
hanovergirl

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 7, 2010
volunteer or not - when working with children or even the elderly - DO A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK AND GET REFERENCES AND CHECK OUT THOSE REFERENCES!!!! There's a website now called Megan's Law and available in all states that gives you the name, last known address and photo of all sexual predators in any given zip code! Seems like a small price to pay to protect our children or elderly from assholes like this!!! Don't you think?
galvodog6

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2010
i know what happened.. he must have thought that all 3 of them added up to 25 years old and it would be okay...those kids are in my prayers and that pervert is in my crosshairs
details please

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2010
the other article regarding this person stated that he was an aide who was working at the day care in exchange the owners provided him with food and lodging.
Flexer

Carlisle, PA

#6 Jul 7, 2010
He also stated that the one 8 year old girl he molested reminded him of a former girlfriend. I think they need to thoroughly investigate this guy, it sounds like there are other victims.
Flexer

Carlisle, PA

#7 Jul 7, 2010
details please wrote:
the other article regarding this person stated that he was an aide who was working at the day care in exchange the owners provided him with food and lodging.
..and that they needed him to "work as an aid" to meet their guidelines of child/teacher quota.
Sickened

Carlisle, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2010
Truth be told; where was SUPERVISION; when owning a business you supervise even volunteers/aides; you don't go on vacation and leave them alone with kids. No volunteer/aide should be left alone with kids without a supervisor ~ and a supervisor is not a volunteer/aide. Owners of daycare NEED to be held accountable too!!
Mom

Gettysburg, PA

#9 Jul 11, 2010
What daycare was this?
Mr Knowitall2

Elliottsburg, PA

#10 Jul 11, 2010
This guy lived in the house where the daycare was What happen to checking out these old farts. Where was the superviser? This daycare should be out of business now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Oct '17 The good guy 24
Mark Leer (Sep '17) Sep '17 Ford Mercury 1
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped (Mar '17) Sep '17 Davenport 8
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg (May '17) Aug '17 Costard 10
News Man charged with raping girl (Jul '17) Aug '17 Fitius T Bluster 6
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... (Jul '17) Jul '17 spytheweb 1
News Aspers Fire Co. dropped (Oct '10) Jul '17 Lil 83

Aspers Jobs

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages