Man pleads guilty to DUI, assault

Man pleads guilty to DUI, assault

There are 3 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 16, 2008, titled Man pleads guilty to DUI, assault. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

An Aspers man accused of passing a moving school bus and hitting another vehicle head-on while under the influence of drugs pleaded guilty recently in Adams County court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

memyself

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Wow, sounds like he needs to be taken off the street for a long time. I hopr the justice system does right in this case and puts him in jail for a long time.
Guilty-A little too late

Warminster, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2008
Yeah..... he needs put away for life!He just keeps making people suffer. I know the girl he hit and she will never be the same. She will be suffering for the rest of her life. It's about time they put him away so he can't hurt anyone else.
memyselfandI

Annville, PA

#3 Jan 16, 2008
Yes, we can only hope the justice system handles this correctly, but unfortunately, I doubt it will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... Jul 26 Doodooport 3
News Child rapist gets 13 years (Nov '10) Jul 17 hot mamma 41
News Father's Day Weekend in Gettysburg Jul 3 Davenport 21
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
News Man wanted in connection with a sexual assault ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Crystal Ball 1
News Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
News Cumberland County man dies on railroad tracks (Mar '09) Oct '14 Jim Stephens 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages