Man pleads guilty in day-care sex ass...

Man pleads guilty in day-care sex assaults

There are 11 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Man pleads guilty in day-care sex assaults. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The Hanover man accused of molesting six girls at an Aspers day care will spend up to 40 years in state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

SHAMEFUL

Oil City, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I agree with you..This creep is SICK !!!!!!!!
What about the owners of the day care!! Why did they let this guy stay there? and how long has this been going on.?
Hal

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Nice work State Police.
Clyde Shearer Mt Dora FL

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Why would a man be at a day care in the first place is my question? He should have received the death sentence. Where were the owners of the day care. All these victims are scarred for life!
Rick

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 16, 2010
357-magnum wrote:
Put him in jail with buba and hope he gets it up the butt.
Careful what you wish for, as this perp is likely to enjoy every minute of the pennance you suggest.
gimmeabreak

Rockville, MD

#7 Nov 16, 2010
this piece of crap like the catholic priests just needs to be killed on site..
The Advenger

Columbus, IN

#8 Nov 16, 2010
Justice will be if this piece of human crap gets "molested" everyday in prison by much larger & stronger inmates.

Cut "it" off & make him eat "it". He has potentially ruined these girls lives. Hard labor and daily torture...... death sentence is too good for this moggot.
DeathIsTooGood

Hanover, PA

#9 Nov 16, 2010
I'm not sure he has "potentially" ruined their lives. He has. These girls will struggle for the rest of their lives because of what this piece of sh*t has done. Justice would be better served if the public was able to stone him to near-death, then let him heal and do it again. I wouldn't mind throwing stones at this guy for decades. He has no f*cking idea what he has done. No idea at all.
Rick

Baltimore, MD

#10 Nov 16, 2010
gimmeabreak wrote:
this piece of crap like the catholic priests just needs to be killed on site..
This kind of comment makes you sound like you have fools for peers.
Slime

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Nov 16, 2010
This is an appropriate sentence. But, notice it was a plea not a sentence by a Adams Cty Judge who problably would have been far lenient.
disgusting

Conshohocken, PA

#12 Nov 16, 2010
I've met the family that owns the daycare and they are over weight slobs. They should not be allowed a day care in the first place esp. not one at their house. The man was just a family friend that lived there. Trust me this family is filthy.
Disgust

Fullerton, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2010
Where is the backbone of our failing judicial system or is it the backbone of the people supporting such a cripple system. This creep should Never be left see freedom again ever. Taxpayers should not even have to pay the bill to keep his dirty a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... Oct '16 Anonymous 3
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera Aug '16 honest3tax2collec... 1
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Gratman 2
News Aspers woman injured in accidental shooting (May '14) May '14 Pink Eye 6

Aspers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aspers Mortgages