Aspers fire company honored for rescue

Full story: Evening Sun

Lewis Alexander, president of Aspers Fire/EMS Co., shows a commendation from Gov.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012
UpperAdamsDwelle r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Talk about blowing smoke up peoples rearends again.. way to go Jake....What A Joke
about

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

I wish this newspaper would seek the views of the other fire departments in the upper end of Adams County concerning the Aspers Fire Company and Lewis Alexander. They are poorly trained and looked down on. They only average about 6 people on calls and that is on a good night. Day time that may get 4 people. The Menallen Township should pull the rug on them.
ALF

Leavittsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

What a joke!!!!
tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

What is wrong with them?
Unsure Of Aspers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Aspers is full of untrained responders. The public was not made aware of the problems and risks taken by the company. The Fire & EMS crews refused to follow orders and are now being awarded for it. How much bigger can their heads get before they end up killing someone. I agree the paper and the township needs to ask the other stations in the northern part of the county about their feelings.
Fraid

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

That is one company that should be shut down! They don't have a clue how to handle situations. 911 is wasting their time dispatching them not to mention the importance of getting proper response to those in need. God help those in need!
Dapper Dan

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

What ever happen with the PA AG suit against the Aspers' fire dept?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aspers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Obamacare Surprise 51,274
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Asper man sentenced in Adams County burglary case Jul '14 Steve Gratman 1
Police: Two arrested after more than 60 injurie... (Mar '13) Jul '14 Steve Gratman 49
Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... Jul '14 Steve Gratman 10
Aspers woman injured in accidental shooting May '14 Steve Gratman 7
Blossoms in bloom in Biglerville May '14 Petal Power 3

Search the Aspers Forum:
•••
•••
Aspers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Aspers Jobs

•••