Charlie Sheen files for divorce in Lo...

Charlie Sheen files for divorce in Los Angeles

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Charlie Sheen files for divorce in Los Angeles. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Charlie Sheen has filed for divorce from his third wife, Brooke Mueller Sheen, days after he was briefly hospitalized in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#1 Nov 1, 2010
whats going to happen with jake and allen?
The Truth

Odessa, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2010
And yet, people will watch this loser's television show, which by the way is so unfunny that it causes one to dry heave.
anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 1, 2010
The Truth wrote:
And yet, people will watch this loser's television show, which by the way is so unfunny that it causes one to dry heave.
Amen to that. It is interesting how you will see posts calling for the average guy caught doing what he does to be strung up, but Charlie, he just sails through without a blink of an eye. Tiger Woods could have used Sheen's teflon capabilities. Woods never trashed a room or physically abused his wife, yet suffered a great deal more ridicule. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction when it comes to Sheen.

just a thought

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 1, 2010
You gotta learn to keep it in your pants there Charlie, you're gonna be payin' for a LONG time. Do NOT get gold diggers pregnant, rule number 1.
wow

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 1, 2010
About time! Hope the ex wife takes him for everything!
Oh Really

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Kids this is how NOT to act.
Anon

Albemarle, NC

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Stay single and don't have any more kids!!!!!!

“Just dance.........”

Since: Jan 09

East Side

#8 Nov 2, 2010
The Truth wrote:
I happen to love his show. It's very funny. A nice change from all the reality b.s. that's out on tv.
CamelTow

Calgary, Canada

#9 Nov 2, 2010
LadieGaGa wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to love his show. It's very funny. A nice change from all the reality b.s. that's out on tv.
I agree, it is a funny show...his mother on the show is fabulous..........
Rose

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie! What did I tell you? I'm the only woman for you. Now do you see?
CamelTow

Calgary, Canada

#11 Nov 2, 2010
The Truth wrote:
the show IS funny, I'm betting it's your diet..........
whatever

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Shocking.

Oh and the show stinks.

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#13 Nov 2, 2010
The Truth wrote:
if you dont think this show is funny, you have no sense of humor
Webster

San Diego, CA

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Funny show but, at this point Charlie Sheen is right up there with Paris Hilton and Lebron James as people I never want to hear about again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aspen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbondale resident convicted of embezzlement Apr 19 COMamma 4
Motorcycle tours (Jun '17) Mar '18 General Lafayette 2
News Aspen a common target for con artists (Feb '07) Feb '18 Cops and Robbers 884
News Mike Pence's Neighbors Go After Him, Hang Somet... Feb '18 Tre H 18
News Comedian Louis C.K. admits sexual misconduct, e... Feb '18 Steve 2
gays Dec '17 kyman 1
News Carbondale dispensary shut down, owner arrested (Oct '11) Nov '17 Missing musician 2

Aspen Jobs

Personal Finance

Aspen Mortgages