Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#57464 Apr 22, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...you are a liar...everything he did wrong has to do with Bush? Ideological BS! You truly are brainwashed. Snowden Libia...Ukraine..Obama care? It's not wrong to lie to Americans? That's ok because he's a liberal like you? I thought liberals were open to debate..you seem to not want to debate anything..you have it in your mind that a liberal can do no wrong...that makes you a complete liar who is so blinded by your own ideology that you will look no further than your own feeble minded self serving ideas. At least we independents can debate our issues..and vote on what is wright for our country..not on our selfish needs. You are nothing but a taker..get a job
Another child left behind.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57465 Apr 22, 2014
Stooge Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what the fckk would you do...since you're such a foreign policy genius? So. Lets declare war on Russia?
If we would do this I would propose that we put you and your family on the front line instead of the poor, like blacks or Hispanics. You know the people that you constantly try to berate on here...
You're still the King Stooge boy...
They don't know what they would do. These are the same people that emptied our treasury to invade the wrong country and let bin Laden play Xbox for 8 years. Not too bright.
Rush Limpdick

Homestead, PA

#57466 Apr 22, 2014
LOL!

It must burn the pubic hairs on your tiny balls to see a black man run the country, when everyone had a chance to vote in 2 white years in the last 6 years. There just isn't enough old white guys around to vote in another white conservative dude for President. The hatred that the teabaggers carry around shows. NO! There will be NO war with Russia.
If we blow up Russia Sarah Palin will have nothing to look at.
The old guys are dying off in nursing homes drooling in their soup.
Heavily medicated to watch Faux Noise on their TV's. They turn up their hearing aids to hear everything that Sean Hannity and Bill OReilly have to say, whether it true or not. Sorry son, you lose we win .Get over it.... Hold your chest for 2016 when Hillary wins the Presidency.....HAAAA!!!!!!!
Lol

Canton, OH

#57467 Apr 22, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child left behind.
That explains a lot...you were left behind and sadly still lagging. Some of us are too educated to buy your bs. I know that really pisses you off twerp

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57468 Apr 22, 2014
Rush Limpdick wrote:
LOL!
It must burn the pubic hairs on your tiny balls to see a black man run the country, when everyone had a chance to vote in 2 white years in the last 6 years. There just isn't enough old white guys around to vote in another white conservative dude for President. The hatred that the teabaggers carry around shows. NO! There will be NO war with Russia.
If we blow up Russia Sarah Palin will have nothing to look at.
The old guys are dying off in nursing homes drooling in their soup.
Heavily medicated to watch Faux Noise on their TV's. They turn up their hearing aids to hear everything that Sean Hannity and Bill OReilly have to say, whether it true or not. Sorry son, you lose we win .Get over it.... Hold your chest for 2016 when Hillary wins the Presidency.....HAAAA!!!!!!!
Haha.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57469 Apr 22, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot...you were left behind and sadly still lagging. Some of us are too educated to buy your bs. I know that really pisses you off twerp
Educated? Hilarious.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#57470 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
LaughingAtYou wrote:
Are you always so hysterically angry? You've exploded into another embarrassing hissy (sic) fit without knowing the facts.
You can't blame land line phones for those uncomfortable poll results:
"The Fox News poll is based on landline (sic) and cell phone interviews with 1,012 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from April 13-15, 2014. The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points."
Most voting Americans believe Barack Hussein Obama is untrustworthy and a liar. Sad but true. 13%(sic)of Democrats believe Barack Hussein Obama lies MOST of the time.
Poor Barack is ethically challeneged (sic) and a victim of his own poor character.
There, sweetheart, does it feel better to hear it that way?
LMAO!
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
...blah blah blah...
Sweetheart, if you're going to pretend to be college educated and use 'sic' within forum posts(!) you should learn to use them properly:
http://data.grammarbook.com/blog/definitions/...

As it is you appear comically pompous rather than merely pompous.

Eagerly anticipating your amusing hissy fit in 3...2...1...

LMAO!
IRS Bad Worker Bonus Club

Thailand

#57471 Apr 22, 2014
IRS Awards Bonuses to 1,100 Who Owe Back Taxes
April 22, 2014

The Internal Revenue Service has paid more than $2.8 million in bonuses to employees with recent disciplinary problems, including $1 million to workers who owed back taxes, a government investigator said Tuesday.

More than 2,800 workers got bonuses despite facing a disciplinary action in the previous year, including 1,150 who owed back taxes, said a report by J. Russell George, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration. The bonuses were awarded from October 2010 through December 2012.

George's report said the bonus program doesn't violate federal regulations, but it's inconsistent with the IRS mission to enforce tax laws.

"These awards are designed to recognize and reward IRS employees for a job well done, and that is appropriate, because the IRS should encourage good performance," George said.

"However, while not prohibited, providing awards to employees who have been disciplined for failing to pay federal taxes appears to create a conflict with the IRS's charge of ensuring the integrity of the system of tax administration."

Other examples of misconduct by workers getting bonuses included misusing government credit cards for travel, drug use, violent threats and fraudulently claiming unemployment benefits.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/irs-...

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#57472 Apr 22, 2014
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
LaughingAtYou wrote:
Are you always so hysterically angry? You've exploded into another embarrassing hissy (sic) fit without knowing the facts.
You can't blame land line phones for those uncomfortable poll results:
"The Fox News poll is based on landline (sic) and cell phone interviews with 1,012 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from April 13-15, 2014. The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points."
Most voting Americans believe Barack Hussein Obama is untrustworthy and a liar. Sad but true. 13%(sic)of Democrats believe Barack Hussein Obama lies MOST of the time.
Poor Barack is ethically challeneged (sic) and a victim of his own poor character.
There, sweetheart, does it feel better to hear it that way?
LMAO!
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, if you're going to pretend to be college educated and use 'sic' within forum posts(!) you should learn to use them properly:
http://data.grammarbook.com/blog/definitions/...
As it is you appear comically pompous rather than merely pompous.
Eagerly anticipating your amusing hissy fit in 3...2...1...
LMAO!
They were just to remind you of the last time you were made a fool of, remember?

Hilarious.
mystified

Pittsburgh, PA

#57473 Apr 22, 2014
I want a governor who will concentrate on Pennsylvania and not do what is popular in Washington DC as a Repub. I want the next governor to focus on bringing jobs to PA., and if welfare is the problem than find a way to fix it with jobs job training. If foodstamps a problem than put some ideas on the table.to get people off the system. I want a governor not to mirror what some other governor is doing in their state. I want transparency.
Tom Korbut

Newark, DE

#57474 Apr 23, 2014
I'm the best
Hillary Taking Up Space

Thailand

#57475 Apr 23, 2014
State Department cant name one accomplishment from a Clinton-run initiative
April 22, 2014

Today, the State Department was asked to name one accomplishment from a Hillary Clinton-run initiative. They could not answer the question.

One very brief one on the QDDR (Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review). Off the top of your head, can you identify one tangible achievement that the last QDDR resulted in? AP Reporter Matthew Lee asks State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki.

Well Matt, obviously its an extensive, expansive process. Were looking at how it was done last time. I know, Im making an important point here. The Secretary wants it to be focused, its going to focus on a more narrow range of issues. Its always to look at how we can improve things, and well see where we come out in the end, Psaki responds.

When asked again to name one tangible achievement from the last QDDR, she did not directly answer the question.

I am certain that those who were here at the time who worked hard on that effort..could, could point out one.

http://capitolcityproject.com/state-departmen...
Senator Rendell

Schwenksville, PA

#57476 Apr 23, 2014
Vote for me
Senator Rendell

Walnutport, PA

#57477 Apr 23, 2014
Thanks everybody
Senator Rendell

Magnolia, NJ

#57478 Apr 23, 2014
Thanks you!
Senator Rendell

Magnolia, NJ

#57479 Apr 23, 2014
Thank you
Senator Rendell

Philadelphia, PA

#57480 Apr 23, 2014
Hello
Senator Rendell

Folsom, PA

#57481 Apr 23, 2014
Vote for you
Senator Rendell

Collegeville, PA

#57482 Apr 23, 2014
And me too
Senator Rendell

Bethlehem, PA

#57483 Apr 23, 2014
Hey thete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penn ave april 28 2018 Apr '18 MOONIE 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Mar '18 concerned 21
Looking for grandparents Mar '18 Bobstar48 1
Dr erlinda Perez Aquino (Apr '13) Jul '17 Rachel 2
News Man remembered for love of Lilly, family (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeremy 2
News Pennsylvania teacher charged, resigns after stu... (Mar '11) Jan '17 Curious 24
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6

Ashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashville Mortgages