B Dole

West Mifflin, PA

#56651 Mar 22, 2014
When you hate enough things about Americans, eventually you hate America. You can't hate multiculturalism, immigrants AND welfare in a multicultural nation of immigrants that has the word "Welfare" in it's constitution without hating that country itself.

Republicans hate Obama and Democrats more than they love their country.

And Republicans and teabaggers alike have more in common with the deranged, psychotic hillbillies from "The Hills Have Eyes" than they do with the rest of us OR the billionaires who pull their strings.

They hate you for your freedom of religion if you are not Judeo-Christian.

They hate you for not looking and sounding just like them.

They hate you for believing things they don't, like science and dental hygiene.

Yes, instead of a loyal opposition party the GOP and its' teabagger offshoot has devolved into an economic terrorist cell with the best propaganda system in the history of the world, paid for by billionaires like Rupert Murdoch and David Koch with one goal, to render as much of the population so misinformed that they will help the super rich rob everything that isn't nailed down and destroy the Democracy we have so they can turn it into a rubber stamp for billionaires and their destructive, greed driven agenda.

Watching teabaggers cheering for torture, executions and dying Americans makes me wonder, with Republicans like this who needs blood thirsty savages?
B Dole

West Mifflin, PA

#56652 Mar 22, 2014
With a slash and burn spending cut fetish that is so easy even a caveman can do it, it doesn't take a brain to vote Republican. If you hate Democracy and want to make it harder for Americans to vote, there are two places for you, Fred Phelp's church and the Republican party. The only difference is Fred Phelps doesn't own his own media network.

That's right, Republicans who embrace torture, executions and letting sick people die think YOU are Hitler and they are Jesus.

The psychotic rednecks from "The Hill Have Eyes" vote, they have misspelled signs and silly hats and they never miss an election, they are kept stupid and hateful by a billion dollar propaganda industry that feeds them racism, greed and apathy on a daily basis. These are the people who have cast down everything Jesus said and raised up an image of mammon to worship, but they kept the cross and added an American flag.

I can't wait for the hatemail I will get today for this.

So there we have it, I stand by my words. If you hate almost everything about America except for what the TV and AM radio told you it is supposed to be you are not a patriot, you're a useful idiot. If you would rather destroy America's economy than let the black President try to govern you then you don't love your country. My suggestion is that all of the Republicans who supported the war in Iraq and now hate America get up and move to Iraq, that way we can keep all of the backwards, illiterate, woman hating suicidal maniacs who are hell bent on fighting a religious war of hate from centuries ago in the same region.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#56653 Mar 22, 2014
B Dole wrote:
When you hate enough things about Americans, eventually you hate America. You can't hate multiculturalism, immigrants AND welfare in a multicultural nation of immigrants that has the word "Welfare" in it's constitution without hating that country itself.
Republicans hate Obama and Democrats more than they love their country.
And Republicans and teabaggers alike have more in common with the deranged, psychotic hillbillies from "The Hills Have Eyes" than they do with the rest of us OR the billionaires who pull their strings.
They hate you for your freedom of religion if you are not Judeo-Christian.
They hate you for not looking and sounding just like them.
They hate you for believing things they don't, like science and dental hygiene.
Yes, instead of a loyal opposition party the GOP and its' teabagger offshoot has devolved into an economic terrorist cell with the best propaganda system in the history of the world, paid for by billionaires like Rupert Murdoch and David Koch with one goal, to render as much of the population so misinformed that they will help the super rich rob everything that isn't nailed down and destroy the Democracy we have so they can turn it into a rubber stamp for billionaires and their destructive, greed driven agenda.
Watching teabaggers cheering for torture, executions and dying Americans makes me wonder, with Republicans like this who needs blood thirsty savages?
They also like to use the death penalty to show people that killing is wrong.

Take that, logic.
B Dole

West Mifflin, PA

#56654 Mar 22, 2014
The racial bigotry against President Obama began before he was inaugurated and has continued unabated to this day. The hatred against Obama cannot be for his policies because he is a Centrist who has enraged many on the Left for not acquiescing to their demands that he pursue a Progressive agenda. Teabaggers complained from the start of the presidentís term in 2009 that he was taxing them too much even though the tax rates were from George W. Bushís term. The president cut taxes shortly after taking office and the teabags still claimed Obama was overtaxing them. The teabaggers have complained about all of President Obamaís policies regardless that they benefited from his agenda, so the only explanation for their opposition that makes any sense is his race.

David Duke made a video-taped speech for teabaggers that laid out bigoted reasons for the tea partyís desire to return America to the Founding Fathersí days when African slaves were considered 3/5ths of a person and the predominant race was white. The racial bigot Duke told teabaggers that African Americans, Jews, and other minorities were interlopers trying to change America from a white manís country into a diverse nation of ethnicities and that it will be the undoing of our country. No-one is surprised that David Duke is still a bigot, but his dysfunctional logic supporting ethnic cleansing gives one pause and informs why teabaggers want America to return to its original European, white roots set at the countryís founding.
Lipton

West Mifflin, PA

#56655 Mar 22, 2014
Then there was the healthcare scare. Obama is going to kill grandma!

These people just wonít quit! They want to de-legitimize his presidency and get him out of office by any means necessary. It was just one thing after another all summer long. Again Why All This Drama Over Obama?

As shocking as this may seem to some of you, there are some people in this country who just donít want to see a black man be president of the United States. Or any none white person for that matter. But definitely not a black man. They say this is a white country and should be ruled or governed only by white people, preferably white men.

To these people (including some in the congress) President Obama can do no good. He could walk on water, bring the dead back to life, wipe out world hunger, bring peace to the world and theyíll find a way to find something wrong with what he did. Because itís not about what he did. Itís about what he is.

All you have to do is type white supremacy into Google search or a search engine of your choice and read the contents of the various white supremacy sites. Or visit the Southern Poverty Law Centerís website,(they tracks hate groups) and those of you who donít want to believe that in this day and age that the Presidentís race is the problem, will receive a rude awakening!

Of course not everyone who doesnít like the president is a racist. Some may have legitimate political differences with him. Thatís oK. They can disagree with him and have a civil discourse about it without spewing hate and hostility.

Some people donít know that their negative racial feelings are fueling their fear and hatred of President Obama and would be mortified to think that they harbored any such feelings.

But, psychologically, when someone automatically experiences intense hatred, dread or other such emotions about someone they donít know, itís usually a sign that they have underlying subconscious feeling they arenít acknowledging.

Itís like a phobia, where someone reacts to a fly as if itís a grizzly bear about to attack them! Their reaction is out of proportion to the danger theyíre actually in.

A phobia is a conditioned response, a subconscious alarm system that says, when you see situation or person A, trigger emotional reaction B!

People like this wouldnít know why they have such intense anger or hostility toward President Obama, but may unconsciously project it on to something else about him that would keep them from being aware of the true reasons for their intense dislike of him.

So again, why do these protestors have such intense hostility and fear of President Obama, that appears to be out of all proportion to anything heís actually done? Why All This Drama Over Obama?
Tetley

United States

#56661 Mar 22, 2014
Teabaggers
test

Lehighton, PA

#56662 Mar 22, 2014
test

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56663 Mar 22, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. They have no plan and no clue what they'd do. They have the same approach to creating jobs, ensuring all Americans are treated equally under the law, fixing our failed healthcare system and recovering from the recession they created - do nothing. I can say with absolute certainty that we are in much better hands with Obama rather than a man who wears special underwear to protect himself from evil spirits.
...Agreed....plus they may lose time, in denying our economic recovery....

#56664 Mar 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Agreed....plus they may lose time, in denying our economic recovery....
Economic recovery is the last thing they want. They've proven beyond all reasonable doubt they hate Obama far more than they love America.
Petey

West Mifflin, PA

#56665 Mar 22, 2014
Bush was white,,,,,he could do no wrong, Obama is black who cant do anything right...... what A- hole would fall for this theory ?
Nevermind ,I know !
Name changer

Erie, PA

#56667 Mar 22, 2014
I see Bacon Hater is talking to hisself again
Name changer

Erie, PA

#56668 Mar 22, 2014
Bacon hater spews out crisp like people are racist and war on women. He was being very rude to a woman..maybe cause she had a job...he posts under so many different names. I wouldn't bother wasting your time here..unless you want to see what he's saying to hisself

#56669 Mar 22, 2014
Name changer wrote:
Bacon hater spews out crisp like people are racist and war on women. He was being very rude to a woman..maybe cause she had a job...he posts under so many different names. I wouldn't bother wasting your time here..unless you want to see what he's saying to hisself
I've never posted under any other name. How f_cking ignorant and paranoid do you have to be? Trust me, there are more liberals than there are dumb tea baggers.

#56670 Mar 22, 2014
Name changer wrote:
No woman would ever call herself "educated" then misspell every third word and use rampant double negatives and slang. Unless she just stepped off the Starship Teabag.
Pa dem

United States

#56671 Mar 22, 2014
Lol funny
pa dem

Howell, NJ

#56672 Mar 22, 2014
Lilly too
libertariann

United States

#56673 Mar 22, 2014
We need change
Ron paul

Philadelphia, PA

#56674 Mar 22, 2014
Agreed lol
libertarian

Toms River, NJ

#56675 Mar 22, 2014
You Shoreditch,?
LOL

Annapolis, MD

#56677 Mar 22, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Relocating to the area Jul '14 Patricia 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC (May '14) May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel (Apr '14) Apr '14 Exnewken 1
Ashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web