Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Ashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,432)

Showing posts 48,621 - 48,640 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roger the gayblade

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Did you get a cut in your food stamps today? Is that why all the lying posts today? LMFAO
Where did I lie? McCain quotes are lies? LMJAO!
Dont think so gayish boy...
Say Cheese

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

reliable unbiased wrote:
AP editors:
Obama relies on staged propaganda photos
Editors of The Associated Press condemned the White House’s refusal to give photojournalists real access to President Obama,
who prefers to circulate press release-style pictures taken by his own paid photographers.
These official photographs are little more than propaganda,
according to AP director of photography Santiago Lyon.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/01/ap-editors-...
Eric Draper, Former George W. Bush Photographer, Gives Inside Look In New Book

For eight years, Bush's personal photographer Eric Draper paid by tax dollars had total access to former President George W. Bush

Draper also served as campaign photographer for former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. He captured Romney in a similar array of moments, from the campaign-trail upset of Hurricane Sandy to the typical rallies and election-year socializing.

Draper might be a great photographer but he's lousy in who he picks as winners !! LOL!

Overview-America’s forty-third president, George W. Bush, presided over eight of the most dramatic years in recent history, from the 9/11 attacks early in his administration to the worldwide economic crisis of 2008. By his side, recording every event from the momentous to the intimate, was his personal White House photographer, Eric Draper. From a collection of nearly one million photographs, Draper has selected more than one hundred images of President Bush that portray both the public ... See more details below

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/front-row-sea...
DICK

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Dear Tea Party:

Keep up the great work of denying average folks the same life saving healthcare than I received .

Your Fan,

Dick Cheney
GWB

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

yes and dick cheney moved in front of the line to get a new heart when some poor working class slob dies while he could of had that heart. since cheney was important the other guy died while he was next to get a heart but the bush war crime criminal went to the front of the line. he was lucky to get free healthcare since cheney and the rich could afford to buy their own.

thanks tax payers!!
Boom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Boom!
Gay and Proud

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be glad to. Give me those digits.
Skype me hajboy1990
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Roger the gayblade wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I lie? McCain quotes are lies? LMJAO!
Dont think so gayish boy...
My you are one stupid person. You don't read what you copy and paste and now you're refering to a post I never replied to. It's no wonder the POS Obama got elected twice. You don't have any idea what is going on around world or even your own life.

You still pimpin the same corner in Homestead bobby6464? How is your nut juice business going? Hang onto The Obama nut juice. As soon as he is removed from office it will be worth a fortune.
jerry

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

corbett is to inefective as govener to be realected.
Homestead Homo LOL

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

jerry wrote:
corbett is to inefective as govener to be realected.
Yeah but he's really hung well. He can pass a bill in my capitol hill like you wouldn't believe ;)
Alexander the Great

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages
Thursday, October 31, 2013
A healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian man has unfair advantages in the U.S. military has unfair advantages over other soldiers, according to a training manual approved by the Pentagon.
“Simply put, a healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege,” reads a statement in the manual created by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI).
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
It was quite the opposite in the Macedonian military. I had several Hellenic concubines in my entourage. We fought in mostly hand to hand combat too, not this assault rifle crap.
Alexander the Great

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I fxxxxd the know world in a gay fashion.
Epic Failure Da Bammy

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare website is almost as dysfunctional as Obama himself. Six ... count them: 1,2,3,4,5 ... 6! LOL And the website is shut down for extensive repairs! LOL
Obama rotten lies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

obummmer, a five year lying failure!

Romney:

Obamacare lie 'rotting' foundation of second term

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2...
wondering

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Is this the same Romney clown that got beat like a rented mule in the Presidential election of 2012 ? The same numbnuts that wondered why windows on airplanes dont open up at 38,000 feet if there is a fire inside the airplane,so one can get air to breathe?
LMAO!
OK!

{:o)~

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ObamaGate

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Is this the same Romney clown that got beat like a rented mule in the Presidential election of 2012 ? The same numbnuts that wondered why windows on airplanes dont open up at 38,000 feet if there is a fire inside the airplane,so one can get air to breathe?
LMAO!
OK!
How many States are in the U.S.? 57 Obama said..LMFAO

How many Americans are going to lose insurance? 1 million now and up to 11 million before this Obamacare really gets running?....LMFAO

Obama said you can keep your insurance, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD!....LMFAO

Obama knew for 3 plus years that Obamacare would cause millions to lose their insurance. Did he lie or did he not know as he has been saying?....LMFAO

$650 million dollars spent on a site that will never work. Another estimated $400 millions to fix it. By the way that money was spent to a Canadian business, oh and lets not forget the friendship of Michelle Obama and the CEO of said company. One more thing to mention the Obamacare website would/should have cost 1 million and done by a US business....LMFAO

Obamacare insurance premiums is costing millions of middle class citizens 3 to 5 times in monthly premiums and the deductibles as high as $15,000.00....unheard of...unreal....LMFAO

Obama Gate? Do you even know about this? A federal crime Obama is facing. The proof has already surfaced....LMFAO

I could go on and on about Obama and corruption, lies, failures and his real agenda to bankrupt America so the riots will start and we enter into a depression, a depression that will be felt throughout the world....LMFAO

When the above take place Obama will have his chance to declare Martial Law, suspending The Constitution and Congress. Obama is going to get his 3rd term....LMFAO

Your Government checks will no longer be issued. You won't have insurance. Just think how many like you will die from starvation or sickness.....LMFAO

Do your homework idiot. Start by turning off your liberal controlled media, then search and verify.

ObamaGate

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bobby6464 wrote:
You ignorant racial hating tea bags need a tea bagger rally to demand justice and of course more Limbaugh nut juice, get at that. Your health care plan going bye bye tea bags? Good thing. My employee health plan is awesome and stays.
Outside of our forum lover quarrels, I know I could please you in any way you wanted me to given the chance. These fights arouse me something terrible. You as well?
VOTE

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Make An Educated Attempt and VOTE.
Pick the best man for the jobs .
Write In ;
John Liptok
He WILL end all the organized crime, Get all the peoples money back, get jobs, pay increases , help for the people , TAKE CARE OF Americans FIRST.
Never mind ALL the stupid small talk from the trolls, GET A MAN FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE TO DO WHATS RIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE. SIMPLE!
five year loser

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
LMAO!
OK!

ain't about romney no more

It's about a five year loser.
spin doctor

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

There are many insurance plans with eminently likeable costs that are not so likeable once you start using the plan. Some cheap plans offer only high-deductible catastrophic coverage. Other cheap plans have lifetime caps on coverage -- which means that if you suffer a major injury or illness that requires long-term or very costly medical care, your insurance company is eventually going to hit the cap and leave you holding the bag and facing the prospect of disastrous debt.

The Obama administration's argument here basically boils down to, "Well, you shouldn't like those plans!" And, indeed, one of the reasons the Affordable Care Act exists in the first place to reform the insurance market so that plans like this no longer exist.

If a woman had a serious ailment and was forced to stay in the hospital for a while, her old plan would have likely destroyed her financial life permanently, leaving her bankrupt. Now, thanks to “Obamacare,” in the event of a disaster, she’ll be protected with coverage her insurer can’t take away -– with no annual or lifetime caps. In other words, the new horror story for critics of the health care law features a middle-aged woman trading a bad plan for a good plan, and health care insecurity for health care security. What’s more, while much of the coverage of Barrette’s situation has focused on the higher monthly cost of her new, better insurance plan, there’s another detail that’s been overlooked by some: she’ll be eligible for subsidies under the Affordable Care Act. The cost of the coverage isn’t what she’ll actually have to pay out of her own pocket.

Yeah, you see, that's sort of the whole point of the Affordable Care Act -- it creates health insurance exchanges where people who find themselves in this situation can get relief from situations like this, obtaining health insurance at competitive prices that offer more bang for the buck and remove the worry of people falling into crippling indebtedness because of that one time they really, really didn't want to die.

Any insurance plan that dropped people was a lousy plan to begin with with ver high co-pays and deductibles. Obamacare is there for you and a plan you can live with.

As more people get affordable health care under Obamacare, they people who's insurance company dropped them will be better off and cheaper rates under the ACA. It's a win win for peole who had their health plans dropped and are much better in the long run with various options of the ACA.
Epic Failure Da Bammy

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bammy's telephone signups for BammyCare don't work either ... BWHAhahahahahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 48,621 - 48,640 of51,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashville Discussions

Search the Ashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel Thu Exnewken 1
murray st Mar 19 shasta 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
sral brothers (Apr '11) Nov '13 LSral 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••