|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

The Last Two Cases Of Rand Paul Plagiarism That We Are Going To Post
Another section of the senator’s book appears to be copied from a think tank scholar.

Hmmmmmm..........

Another section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2012 book Government Bullies appears to be plagiarized from an article by a think tank scholar, as well as a section of a speech copied from a conservative chain email.

As BuzzFeed previously reported, parts of the book were plagiarized from a variety of sources, including the Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute and a Forbes article.

As was the case with other instances, Paul includes a link to the work in his book’s footnotes, but does not note that the language itself was taken from the source.

Here’s Cato scholar Timothy Sandefur of the Pacific Legal Foundation in Regulation Magazine in an article on wetlands.

Take a peek here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-l...
drunken stupors

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Even Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Has Higher Approval Ratings Than Obama

Friday, 22 Nov 2013 07:33 PM

By Todd Beamon

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admitted to smoking crack cocaine,

has been in "drunken stupors,"

and was caught on camera in an expletive-laced rant.

But he's still having a better month than President Barack Obama.

Ford has the approval of 42 percent of 1,049 Toronto voters surveyed by Forum Research.

The poll results,

released on Friday,

came as Ford saw most of his powers stripped by the city council in Canada's largest city.

South of the border,

Obama must wish he were doing that well.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rob-ford-popu ...
drunken stupors

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

The town is turning on President Obama — and this is very bad news for this White House.

Republicans have waited five years for the moment to put the screws to Obama — and they have one-third of all congressional committees on the case now.

Establishment Democrats,

never big fans of this president to begin with,

are starting to speak out.

And reporters are tripping over themselves to condemn lies, bullying and shadiness in the Obama administration.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/dc-turn ...

Hmmmmmm..........
im not an addict

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Republican Congressman Pleads Guilty To Cocaine Possession

Rep. Trey Radel pleaded guilty to misdemeanor cocaine possession on Wednesday, after he was caught buying the drug last month.

Radel, a freshman from Florida, was sentenced to one year of probation while he seeks treatment in Florida, the Washington Post reports. He says he’s also seeking counseling in Washington.

The congressman was formally charged Tuesday. Police said he and a friend bought $250 worth of cocaine from an undercover cop in a restaurant in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

“This unfortunate event does have a positive side,” Radel said in a statement Tuesday.“It offers me an opportunity to seek treatment and counseling. I know I have a problem and will do whatever is necessary to overcome it, hopefully setting an example for others struggling with this disease.”

Read more: Trey Radel Pleads Guilty To Misdemeanor Cocaine Possession | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/20/congress...
Barack ist der ausfall

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

a five year failure
im not an addict

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Radel and all the Republicans voting to force food stamp or welfare recipients to be drug tested at taxpayers expense (studies always show that they are at or usually below the national average) should be required to take drug test as a federal employee just as federal employee military personnel are required to do.

"All these welfare leeches do is snort cocaine all day while on food stamps" ,"Lets drug test them if found to be on drugs we take their food stamps away."

Should this also apply to members of congress.....take their pay away?//////Well. it's not the same thing!!.....

Read more: Trey Radel Pleads Guilty To Misdemeanor Cocaine Possession | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/20/congress...
tea bagger gagger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Did George W. Bush Plagiarize His Memoir?

He's an idiot, so probably. The Huffington Post's Ryan Grimm has identified several passages in Bush's new book Decision Points that he says are "lifted" from some of his advisers' books.

Did you know who George W. Bush was? He was our last so called President that took the country into a deep deep recession..........while lying over and over about WMD in Iraq then bombed the wrong country killings thousands of our young American soldiers?

Take a peek here :

http://gawker.com/5688749/did-george-w-bush-p...

What's your point son?
I Win

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>Take note of your own words....."he was our LAST so called president". Where you been? Bush hasn't been in the White House for 5 years!
Oh by the way, I don't open links I don't trust.
And another thing, I have become bored with you and have no desire to play your distraction game.
Obama only 37% Approval! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!LMAO!!!!
still higher than the low number of Bush ,,he only had a 25% rating at his low point! LOL!

Again you prove nothing to me ..... anything you put up I can counter it.....and even top it.....as you have seen.....now go away ....learn how your past presidents did then compare to Obama.... it just shows your hatred toward THIS president when you give a pass on YOUR presidents.,,,,,,,,LOL!
Rush Limpdick

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>Take note of your own words....."he was our LAST so called president". Where you been? Bush hasn't been in the White House for 5 years!
Oh by the way, I don't open links I don't trust.
And another thing, I have become bored with you and have no desire to play your distraction game.
Obama only 37% Approval! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!LMAO!!!!
Even FIXED news has Obama at 40%.I trust their poll better LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

tea bagger gagger wrote:
Did George W. Bush Plagiarize His Memoir?
He's an idiot, so probably. The Huffington Post's Ryan Grimm has identified several passages in Bush's new book Decision Points that he says are "lifted" from some of his advisers' books.
Did you know who George W. Bush was? He was our last so called President that took the country into a deep deep recession..........while lying over and over about WMD in Iraq then bombed the wrong country killings thousands of our young American soldiers?
Take a peek here :
http://gawker.com/5688749/did-george-w-bush-p...
What's your point son?
Seriously? 30 posts just like this in the last day?

LMAO!

You and Danny are desperate to deflect attention from the Obamacare legislation disaster, Obama's signature 'achievement.'

Obama and the Democrats have sold their supporters and the rest of America down the river and own this epic failure. It's clear to all now: Obama, Reid, Pelosi, et al. are devious, shameless, unapologetic liars.

Obama and the Democrats shoved this mess down all Americans' throats without a single Republican vote.
Ridge Runner

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Ever notice what odd ball freaks these people are once you see them....wow

They are like hippies in the sense that they have no plan or solutions....I should know I was a hippy at one time too but ....they just like to complain and blame others for their miserable existenses, just like the Boo Hoo Legacy on here.....
He's a fu.ckn constant whiner with not one positive solution except its Obama's fault for everything. He's a true loser along with his odd ball cohorts.
On second thought the hippies who by the way are now all working for Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, etc., etc., so on and so forth...
So...I wonder what these oddballs contribute besides shutting down the government and putting the US economy in grave danger of collapsing but that's what they do.....

They learned that trick from the mentor whom they all voted for but pretend they didn't vote George W. Bush.

None of them voted for Bush but like all good citizens they just shoved him overboard....but you have to admit GW did show them how to bring the US economy to its knees.....

But the Idiot odd-ball Tea Bags want to throw the knock out punch to destroy the US economy. They have lofty goals, don't they ?
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

im not an addict wrote:
Radel and all the Republicans voting to force food stamp or welfare recipients to be drug tested at taxpayers expense (studies always show that they are at or usually below the national average) should be required to take drug test as a federal employee just as federal employee military personnel are required to do.
"All these welfare leeches do is snort cocaine all day while on food stamps" ,"Lets drug test them if found to be on drugs we take their food stamps away."
Should this also apply to members of congress.....take their pay away?//////Well. it's not the same thing!!.....
These faux Republican con servatives are really beginning to tick me off. Talk about hypocritical. I wonder if the tax payers will have to pay for his rehab via government provided health care. Will a positive testing welfare recipient get government/tax payer paid for rehab? Another politician, repeat politician or RINO but not a Republican or true conservative. I don't give me this crap he stumbled, made A/one mistake or he's human like everyone else. He is a pos dirt bag as far as I am concerned.

I don't know which is worse the hypocrisy of doing ILLEGAL drugs or being a Republican. At least GW was nothing but drunk which is bad enough but legal. Either way this guy deserves to be and should be tossed out of office. If he wants to run again next election fine but if nothing else he was voted in under the false premise of being a Republican and/or conservative and not a con servative.
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>So that explains your stupidity, you admit you were a hippie. Most hippies are dead from drug overdoses and those that are still alive are like you....very few brain cells left due to the use of psychedelic drugs.
It also explains this post of gibberish ramblings.
Keep trying maybe you'll eventually come up with something coherent
I would also change my name if I were you...I have you pictured running thru the hills with no shoes, tattered clothes and a shotgun, and most of your teeth missing. Ridge Runner doesn't inspire a pleasant sight, kind of a stupid one.
Ok..Its all Obama's fault....there you fell better now...
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

SmokeFilledBackRoom wrote:
<quoted text>
These faux Republican con servatives are really beginning to tick me off. Talk about hypocritical. I wonder if the tax payers will have to pay for his rehab via government provided health care. Will a positive testing welfare recipient get government/tax payer paid for rehab? Another politician, repeat politician or RINO but not a Republican or true conservative. I don't give me this crap he stumbled, made A/one mistake or he's human like everyone else. He is a pos dirt bag as far as I am concerned.
I don't know which is worse the hypocrisy of doing ILLEGAL drugs or being a Republican. At least GW was nothing but drunk which is bad enough but legal. Either way this guy deserves to be and should be tossed out of office. If he wants to run again next election fine but if nothing else he was voted in under the false premise of being a Republican and/or conservative and not a con servative.
You sound like another hypocritical GW Bush voter who saw the light..right after the collapse of biblical proportions. I know nobody likes a loser and I know you voted for Ron Paul too....hahahajaha....sure you did.
Ridge Runner

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>So that explains your stupidity, you admit you were a hippie. Most hippies are dead from drug overdoses and those that are still alive are like you....very few brain cells left due to the use of psychedelic drugs.
It also explains this post of gibberish ramblings.
Keep trying maybe you'll eventually come up with something coherent
I would also change my name if I were you...I have you pictured running thru the hills with no shoes, tattered clothes and a shotgun, and most of your teeth missing. Ridge Runner doesn't inspire a pleasant sight, kind of a stupid one.
Blaming all your problems on President Obama is for you like sucking on a huge pacifier but this is just a substitute for what you really want to suck on....
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

On your knees Obama drones, get down on your knees !!!!

Anyone still in denial about how bad BO stinks will never sober up. Its like trying to reason with a drunk hopped up on meth. PERIOD........

BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Prime example. PERIOD.....
Bobby6464 wrote:
Congressional tea bags have much much lower approval numbers, dumb ass
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

PERIOD......./ with an exclamation mark !!!!!!!!!
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming all your problems on President Obama is for you like sucking on a huge pacifier but this is just a substitute for what you really want to suck on....
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Get down on your knees !!!! PERIOD.........
Bobby6464 wrote:
What? The tea bag attempt at playing the victim. That's so frigging shocking
BO STINKS

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Will BOcare cover your knee replacements ?

On your knees boy !!! Get down on your knees ! PERIOD..........
Bobby6464 wrote:
You need rehab BOY. Get off the Limbaugh nut juice. You got Obama care, tea bag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashville Discussions

Search the Ashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Relocating to the area Jul 8 Patricia 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel Apr '14 Exnewken 1
murray st Mar '14 shasta 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashville Jobs

•••