Reggie

Baltimore, MD

#48783 Mar 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus would not win on the democrat ticket either, he would not support abortion. Jesus is A-political, he loves everyone.
He didn't say anything about abortion that I'm aware of....

But I'm sure you'll come up with some Limbaughian bad logic explanation.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48784 Mar 31, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say anything about abortion that I'm aware of....
But I'm sure you'll come up with some Limbaughian bad logic explanation.
How about we use something other then what Limbaugh has said? How's this

Thou shall not kill
Reggie

Baltimore, MD

#48785 Mar 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> How about we use something other then what Limbaugh has said? How's this
Thou shall not kill
Yeah but life was then consider to be an independent person once born....
It would have been considered part of the mother and not an individual person at that time.
He(God) should have been more specific because God knew it would be a problem in the future because God knows everything...
So...he let's man make shit up in his absence?
So the commandment really doesn't specify pre-born definition that was done by man.
And don't look at me...
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48787 Mar 31, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but life was then consider to be an independent person once born....
It would have been considered part of the mother and not an individual person at that time.
He(God) should have been more specific because God knew it would be a problem in the future because God knows everything...
So...he let's man make shit up in his absence?
So the commandment really doesn't specify pre-born definition that was done by man.
And don't look at me...
Right, and some of the shit man makes up is that a "life is part of the mother and not an individual person."

Maybe the reason God wasn't more specific about abortion was because he wanted to see what our decision would be on the subject. My guess would be he's not very happy with us right now. Or it could be very simple, he trusted us to do the right thing.....and we haven't.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48788 Mar 31, 2013
More Ron wrote:
First Lady Bill Clinton just rolls off the tongue;
If the 2016 presidential election were held today, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would win Florida if she were to run against Gov. Jeb Bush or U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.
Clinton has double-digit leads over Bush and Rubio in an early look at the 2016 presidential election, the poll states.
Clinton leads Bush 51 40 percent and bested Sen. Rubio 52 41 percent in a poll of registered Florida voters.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/political/hillar...
First Lady BILL Clinton. Hillary is a bit manly, but to call her Bill? Like I said, you sure picked the right screen name, now didn't you, Moron?

Let me guess, you are just confused and meant to say First Man Bill Clinton. I'd say First Gentleman, but I think we all know ole Billy boy is no gentleman. He's just a common low life molester of women.
Reggie

Baltimore, MD

#48789 Mar 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and some of the shit man makes up is that a "life is part of the mother and not an individual person."
Maybe the reason God wasn't more specific about abortion was because he wanted to see what our decision would be on the subject. My guess would be he's not very happy with us right now. Or it could be very simple, he trusted us to do the right thing.....and we haven't.
Maybe, maybe not ....you sure as hell don't know
Reggie

Baltimore, MD

#48790 Mar 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and some of the shit man makes up is that a "life is part of the mother and not an individual person."
Oh I see you're the final arbiter on such matters because you think that's what God wants....but you don't know....you just blindly play follow the leader.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48791 Mar 31, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, maybe not ....you sure as hell don't know
EXACTLY!! So why risk it? Just follow God's Commandments, especially the one Thou shall not kill
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48792 Mar 31, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see you're the final arbiter on such matters because you think that's what God wants....but you don't know....you just blindly play follow the leader.
I never said I know what God wants. I said maybe this is what He wants. Big difference.

And if I am going to "follow the leader", I will follow those that value life, not those that discard it for selfish reasons.
Reggie

Baltimore, MD

#48793 Mar 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!! So why risk it? Just follow God's Commandments, especially the one Thou shall not kill
I thought that you know what God wants....like in the cases of rape and other such ambiguity....

You do not know....

So maybe the reason he left this open for interpretation is because he knew there would be ambiguous circumstances in which we could interpret what right CHOICE shoule be...

So there .... indoctinate that into your FOX hole
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48794 Mar 31, 2013
Why don't you let god play god? He can tell you all if you make it to heaven
trouble

United States

#48795 Mar 31, 2013
Trouble no matter who you support its nice of the gov to let us think we have a choice
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48796 Apr 1, 2013
Here's a little info for everyone.

Last night on the gun thread, the poster that sometimes goes by "Really", and "RealReally", made a goof and forgot to change his screen name. He is also "More Ron".

He thought he was answering me as RealReally, but was More Ron. I called him on it....haven't heard a peep out of him since. He's probably trying to figure out how to get out of his lies.

Maybe his other screen name will come to his rescue,that would be Dan the man. After all, Really is always coming to Danny's rescue. So Dan owes "himself".
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48797 Apr 1, 2013
oooooomarissayoufoundafuckingc luefindafuckinglifeyoumanbitch
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48799 Apr 1, 2013
closethewholetowndown wrote:
oooooomarissayoufoundafuckingc luefindafuckinglifeyoumanbitch
Look who's back, the coward. Are you angry I outed you as More Ron, actually you outed yourself by forgetting to switch back to Really.

Can't confront me with one of your many other screen names so you invent a new one.

Nice try Really, RealReally, Moron, West Mifflin, DTM and whatever more names you have used.
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48800 Apr 1, 2013
thatssooooofuckingfunnystupidh agofabitchthatisnotthesamepers oniaminaleagueofmyownstupidhag ofabitch
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48801 Apr 1, 2013
stupidhostupidhoofahag
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48802 Apr 1, 2013
marissaisamanbitch
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48803 Apr 1, 2013
Medicated and mental poll shopping tea bag Marisa calling every one out who is liberal as the same person, surprise surprise. SAY IT SAY IT I've come to expect that same old B.S from Marisa who rides the fense , so dense
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48804 Apr 1, 2013
straponeonmanbitchmarisa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Relocating to the area Jul '14 Patricia 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Ashville Dating
Find my Match

Ashville Jobs

Ashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashville