Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#48246 Mar 14, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! When President Obama won by 5 million votes and earned the distinction as the first President since Eisenhower to win two elections with 51% of the vote, he had a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.
In the Washington Post poll, he once again has a 50/46 approval/disapproval rating.
Like all re-elected Presidents, Obama enjoyed an approval bump after his victory. That has gone away - like those bumps always do.
So what's the big news here? That Obama's just as popular now as when he won re-election? Or that post-election bumps go away?
Did you even read the article? If you did you missed my message.Try looking outside your bubble or is it a basement? You can't stand anything negative about Obama can you? You did do a nice job of twisting my message and avoiding it.
Dennis

Baltimore, MD

#48247 Mar 14, 2013
hope wrote:
"Either party in office becomes in time corrupt, tired, unenterprising, and vigorless. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley - Tragedy and Hope - READ IT!
This is one of the most ridiculus assumtions I've ever heard of and

is astoundingly idiotic...

Must be from the idiot boy himself....not from Carroll Quigley but from the idiot boy.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#48248 Mar 14, 2013
peep show wrote:
Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source
LK HERE:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
"I didnt mean what I said"- Mitt Romney
A far left liberal nut site.
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

#48249 Mar 14, 2013
I hope you choke on your free cheese you little rat bastard !
peep show wrote:
Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source
LK HERE:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
"I didnt mean what I said"- Mitt Romney

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48250 Mar 14, 2013
Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> Did you even read the article? If you did you missed my message.Try looking outside your bubble or is it a basement? You can't stand anything negative about Obama can you? You did do a nice job of twisting my message and avoiding it.
Yeah I read it. Its point was that Obama's campaign bump has dissipated. And they are speculating on reasons why that happened - even though it always happens. BFD.

I have no problem with negative information about the President. It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48251 Mar 14, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
I hope you choke on your free cheese you little rat bastard !<quoted text>
You need to update your nitwit attacks. There hasn't been government cheese for at least 20 years.
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

#48252 Mar 14, 2013
The little basement bedwetter would know ! You can choke on that free cheese while talking on your Obama phone. Try and stop being such a drain on society and your mamma !

Think I will hide your food stamps in your work boots and starve your little rat azz !
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to update your nitwit attacks. There hasn't been government cheese for at least 20 years.
hope

Pittsburgh, PA

#48253 Mar 14, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most ridiculus assumtions I've ever heard of and
is astoundingly idiotic...
Must be from the idiot boy himself....not from Carroll Quigley but from the idiot boy.
you are a brain dead mind controlled weasel trapped inside of the left/right paradigm - have fun drinking the kool-aid jackass.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48254 Mar 14, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
The little basement bedwetter would know ! You can choke on that free cheese while talking on your Obama phone. Try and stop being such a drain on society and your mamma !
Think I will hide your food stamps in your work boots and starve your little rat azz !<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
hope

Pittsburgh, PA

#48255 Mar 14, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most ridiculus assumtions I've ever heard of and
is astoundingly idiotic...
Must be from the idiot boy himself....not from Carroll Quigley but from the idiot boy.
pages 1247-1248 read the book and educate yourself, or spout off like the moron you are.
TaxNoMore

La Puente, CA

#48256 Mar 14, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I read it. Its point was that Obama's campaign bump has dissipated. And they are speculating on reasons why that happened - even though it always happens. BFD.
I have no problem with negative information about the President. It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.
..........
.
.

I have no problem with negative information about the President.
.
.

The not-in-the-workforce figure stood at 80.5 million in January 2009 when President Barack Obama first took office.

.
.
.

Unemployment Lowest In 3 Years But Record 89.3M Americans Not Working Or Seeking A Job

.
.
.
.

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/...

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/...

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/...

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.

..........

It's superficial, irrelevant speculation with no supporting evidence that I have a problem with.
TaxNoMore

La Puente, CA

#48257 Mar 14, 2013
.
.

I have no problem with negative information about the President.
.
.

.
.
.
.

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/ ...
Really

Biglerville, PA

#48258 Mar 14, 2013
No, it's not about race;

At a meeting on Medicaid expansion under President Obama's health care law on Jan. 29 at the South Carolina Statehouse, state Rep. Kris Crawford (R) questioned whether the policy was politically feasible. From the Charleston Regional Business Journal:

Rep. Kris Crawford, a Republican from Florence and also an emergency room doctor, supports the expansion but expects the Republican caucus to vote as a block against the Medicaid expansion.

The politics are going to overwhelm the policy. It is good politics to oppose the black guy in the White House right now, especially for the Republican Party, Crawford said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
truth

North East, PA

#48259 Mar 14, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
I have no problem with negative information about the President.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.
That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.
The figure is up from 89 million in January.
The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.
That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2013/ ...
The Robot: Warning! Warning! Alien spacecraft approaching!
P Ryan

West Mifflin, PA

#48260 Mar 14, 2013
"When we were looking to open a company in China,I seen these sweat shops ( I mean factories ) over there and thought,WOW! we sure can use these in America"-Mitt Romney

( From the 47% video )
CASSIUS KING

Louisville, KY

#48262 Mar 14, 2013
I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.

You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.

If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.

That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.



P Ryan wrote:
"When we were looking to open a company in China,I seen these sweat shops ( I mean factories ) over there and thought,WOW! we sure can use these in America"-Mitt Romney
( From the 47% video )
Dennis

Newark, NJ

#48263 Mar 14, 2013
P Ryan wrote:
"When we were looking to open a company in China,I seen these sweat shops ( I mean factories ) over there and thought,WOW! we sure can use these in America"-Mitt Romney
( From the 47% video )
Oh yeah, he did say that but he didn't mean it. That's not what he meant. He meant something else but not that. He meant that he'd like to see us import Chinese workers to work in our faactories. NO he didn't mean that either he meant something all together different. It was taken out of context.

That damn liberal media people always distorting what I mean to say...
Harry

West Mifflin, PA

#48264 Mar 14, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.
You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.
If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.
That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve dude ???,,,,,,,chill out we all know what the guy meant.......I remember Romney said he'd like to see the full tape and not just'snippets' of it so he can comment on the entire video, he didnt mean what he said>> SURE HE DID !......now he got the guys name and can see the whole video now..........LMAO.........you Rombots are truly clueless........HAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48265 Mar 15, 2013
CASSIUS KING wrote:
I have been reading this forum for a few days now and I have come to the conclusion that you are not nearly as funny as you think you are and might possibly be the dumbest human being to ever post on a public forum.
You laugh at the chinese sweat shops, making up false claims Romney said that, and yet you still buy all your clothes at Wal-Mart. Whats that say ? Must be the lead in your underoos that has gone to your brain.
If I were you I would just change screen names and start over from some other locale. Then again no matter where you go,there you are, the same dumbazz who has his head up a superhero cotton panty.
That is just my opinion. Good luck to you in the future and I hope that helmet saves what is left of your cranium.
<quoted text>
You are a backward unenlightened hater.Let me educate you. I'm not dumb,but you are.Wal Mart....Blah...Blah..,.Blah... I hope this clears things up fot you.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48266 Mar 15, 2013
25 classmates don't remember Barry? I find this hard to believe, unless Barry never attended.

There is way to much missing information, Barry's refusal to supply and lets not forget the millions Barry spent hiding his birth certificate and years later when public pressure forced him to come up with a copy that is still in question? What about his past and present associates with the criminal records and shady pasts? Did anyone on here ever read his books and books written about him? It makes you wonder who Barry really is, what is his religion, birthplace and the list goes on? What about his record with ACORN, as an attorney and his wife's shady past and comments about America? His Senate voting record is interesting when he actually voted. What about his promises he made to the voters that he flip flopped on or outright lied? What about his speeches where he condemned Bush and his policies only to continue them himself? Barry's relationships with Muslim leaders raises a lot of questions. His distaste for Israel? I could go on and on about Barry but I have limited space and time. Beside you sure don't get any reasonably debate here, just attacks like I'm a nutty wing nut, a conspiracy nut and the like. I'm a tax paying citizen and when there are this many unanswered questions and actions/policies that harm and go against our Constitution and citizens I want answers. Our so called president Obama, his wife and associates stink and it's time to clean up this stench.

Obama's Israeli Columbia classmates don't recall the young president
U.S. President Barack Obama, due here for his first official visit next week, graduated college in 1983; yet,none of the 25 or so alumni of his class who are now living in Israel remember laying eyes on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penn ave april 28 2018 Apr 29 MOONIE 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Mar '18 concerned 21
Looking for grandparents Mar '18 Bobstar48 1
Dr erlinda Perez Aquino (Apr '13) Jul '17 Rachel 2
News Man remembered for love of Lilly, family (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeremy 2
News Pennsylvania teacher charged, resigns after stu... (Mar '11) Jan '17 Curious 24
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6

Ashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashville Mortgages