Nellie Lou Esworthy

Nellie Lou Esworthy

There are 1 comment on the Altoona Mirror story from Aug 3, 2014, titled Nellie Lou Esworthy. In it, Altoona Mirror reports that:

She is survived by her children: Kenneth Jr. of Altoona, Steven of Parker, Charlotte Esworthy of Hollidaysburg, Camille Esworthy of Windber, Cynthia Hoover of Altoona and Richard of Altoona; 11 grandchildren: Carter, Daniel, Zane, Taia, Blaze, Matthew, Alex and Elliott Esworthy, Nicholas, Angelica and Abigail Hoover; and siblings: Rose Skipper of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.

MARIANNE DUBOIS-ZARZYCKI

Sewell, NJ

#1 Aug 6, 2014
I just found out about cousin Nellie Lou, so sorry for your loss. I have fond memories of going to her house with mom and drinking lots of coffee and eating from a bucket of chicken / fish. We would sit for hours at the table with her and Ken talking. I was actually planning a trip there in a few weeks and I was going to surprise her and drop by. I wish I could of seen her before she passed. Again sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. And may God give you the strength to get through this time. She will live forever in your heart and in your thoughts. Marianne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Feb '16 Phyllis 19
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Sep '15 raj 18
Is the St Augustine picnic this Sunday ? (Aug '15) Aug '15 N Adams 1
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar '15 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1

Ashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance