Cailin Ray

Lancaster, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2009
Passing through, my husband and I stopped in Ashville for a bit to eat on Oct. 31. While finishing our meal a man we were told was the owner of the Ashville Inn, appeared in black face, obviously his Halloween costume. Bad enough but his throwing the "N" word around was all we needed to ask for our check and stress to the bar maid that we really needed to leave. She said, "I hate when he uses the N word," so it's obviously a common thing. There should be a law ....
Rick

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 12, 2009
Cailin Ray wrote:
Passing through, my husband and I stopped in Ashville for a bit to eat on Oct. 31. While finishing our meal a man we were told was the owner of the Ashville Inn, appeared in black face, obviously his Halloween costume. Bad enough but his throwing the "N" word around was all we needed to ask for our check and stress to the bar maid that we really needed to leave. She said, "I hate when he uses the N word," so it's obviously a common thing. There should be a law ....
I'm from around there. That guy has his fans and his detractors. Sorry you had a bad experience in my neck of the woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Feb '16 Phyllis 19
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Oct '15 Disagree 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Sep '15 raj 18
Is the St Augustine picnic this Sunday ? (Aug '15) Aug '15 N Adams 1
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar '15 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashville Mortgages