aint none of them nasty so you might wanna check yourselfs bitch
think again

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 3, 2013
No, theyre all whor*s . ^^
Breezy

Columbus, OH

#6 May 15, 2014
Kayla Himes better watch talkin shit abt my bitch Tessa or Ima beat the livin hell out that lil dumbass
anon

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Lexi is a slut, Allie is a complete and total druggie along with her worthless boyfriend jack, and Kayla himes...there's no words for her. How many times is she gonna go back to Anthony?
kayla himes

Marion, OH

#9 Jun 23, 2014
anon wrote:
Lexi is a slut, Allie is a complete and total druggie along with her worthless boyfriend jack, and Kayla himes...there's no words for her. How many times is she gonna go back to Anthony?
Ctfu I'm glad you guys have the time to talk shit about us (:
Jack

Sun City, AZ

#10 Jan 19, 2015
Damn Lol call me a druggie that funny as fuck i didn't know that pot was what is ruining the town of ashville all the people doing pills those are good people I think we should all be more like them lol who ever get on here and posts stuff is a waste of space at least grow some balls and say it to my face
Jack

London, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2015
Jack wrote:
Damn Lol call me a druggie that funny as fuck i didn't know that pot was what is ruining the town of ashville all the people doing pills those are good people I think we should all be more like them lol who ever get on here and posts stuff is a waste of space at least grow some balls and say it to my face
kayla is so hot .. nice body .. things id do to her ... 50 shades of gray all over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Wolf 1 min Fakers 13
Relocation (Dec '16) 15 min Sharlene45 19,668
drug dealer 40 min Okayihavemoretime 5
Chad grabill (Jul '15) 44 min Drugsmakemesick 3
village of ashville vs ty gloyd (Oct '15) 3 hr FukFace 21
Cindy neal 5 hr Myfriendyourdumb 4
who is jesse coslow dating (Aug '15) Tue SillyOne 12

Ashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance