First Prev
of 5
Next Last
i hate blount county

Oneonta, AL

#81 Aug 4, 2012
reality wrote:
In a earlier post, it was mentioned that she was a good girl that was hanging around the wrong crowd. Unfortunately, when you hang around the wrong crowd, you become one. Maybe this incident will shock the family into being better people and live life on the "good" side. It is natural to want to blame someone for bad things. of course, the law enforcement is the ovious target of blame. I hope the family can come to terms with this tragedy and use it to motivate them to make something good happen.
She was a good girl with a heart of gold and the parents do live good lives! And just because she got sucked into a bad crowd dont make her a bad person, and what kinda of good could come out of anyone losing a child?
wyatt earp

Atlanta, GA

#82 Aug 5, 2012
i hate blount county wrote:
<quoted text>
and who r u to be investigating the case?
Im part of the family , Im the person the rest of the family is mad at for showing them the truth!!!!
Come on now

Cullman, AL

#83 Aug 6, 2012
i hate blount county wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a good girl with a heart of gold and the parents do live good lives! And just because she got sucked into a bad crowd dont make her a bad person, and what kinda of good could come out of anyone losing a child?
I didnt say it would be easy, but there is good in everything if we look hard enough.
I am sure she had a good heart and was a good person but I also know that "like" people usually hang around together. Why was she hanging around this guy and his Dad if they were such horrible people?
Penny for ur thoughts

Tampa, FL

#84 Aug 16, 2012
R I P
kay worthington tapley

Birmingham, AL

#85 Aug 17, 2012
wyatt earp wrote:
<quoted text>
Im part of the family , Im the person the rest of the family is mad at for showing them the truth!!!!
Well you must be on the opppsite side of the family (probably part of her step-fathers family) maybe they need to question you and him....or I don't think you would be saying what you did...If you know something and ur holding out thats called interferring with a MURDER INVESTIGATION..........

Since: Sep 12

Bessemer, AL

#86 Sep 16, 2012
kay worthington tapley wrote:
<quoted text> Well you must be on the opppsite side of the family (probably part of her step-fathers family) maybe they need to question you and him....or I don't think you would be saying what you did...If you know something and ur holding out thats called interferring with a MURDER INVESTIGATION..........
Well NO COMMENT....WHOEVER YOU ARE, IT SEEMS YOU'VE ALREADY GOT ALL THE ANSERS BUT NO ONE, NOT EVEN HER MOTHER EVEN KNOWS AND DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD COME TO HER INSTEAD OF SOME GUY THAT WON'T EVEN TELL HIS REAL NAME, HE CALLS HIMSELF WYATT EARP....THATS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
justice

Cullman, AL

#87 Oct 4, 2012
So what is the latest on this case? Anyone been arrested or questioned regarding this death or still being call a suicide.
A Remlap citizen

Birmingham, AL

#88 Oct 19, 2012
The county coroner has been known to change death certificates. I heard rumors and slander about Candace and totally dismissed it. The fact remains: a young, talented, beautiful Angel was Stolen from her family by someone who maliciously and with intent to harm decided to play God. My prayers are with the family and I pray you find justice and some sort of peace if possible. God Bless you!
wyatt earp

Pinehurst, GA

#89 Nov 9, 2012
Please let Candace rest in peace!!! What we need now is a law that will hold anyone responsible how gives a mind altering drug to someone under the of 21. Especially if the person harms themselves or someone else !!!!
If your over 21 and you let someone that's not drink a beer your going to have charges of contributing. Why is their not a law against giving them harder drugs, especially if they harm themselves or others. This will be my new mission.
And parents pay close attention to who your kids hang around!!!!!!" Their are some really sorry people out there!!!!!!
Anonymous

Allgood, AL

#90 Nov 28, 2012
When I feel Candace is resting in peace.........I'll feel better.
Nothing new

Cullman, AL

#91 Nov 29, 2012
Did she or did she not kill herself?
If the guy is questioned did not force the drugs on her, then ultimately she is responsible ...not syaing that the guy is not scum and should be prosecuted from drug dealing... That is a definate

Since: Dec 12

United States

#92 Dec 18, 2012
where did this incident take place?? in what city
A Remlap citizen

Sylacauga, AL

#93 Dec 18, 2012
jhowell506 wrote:
where did this incident take place?? in what city
It happened in Susan Moore

Since: Dec 12

United States

#94 Dec 19, 2012
why doesnt susan moore have a police department? I have been reading these post on here and it sounds like they need there on police that can be assisting there own community
StandUP

Oneonta, AL

#95 Jan 29, 2013
I have been watching this comment thread, and I have noticed that there is more talk than action!
Now the thing is, if you peps are whole heartedly ready for change you need to get up out of your seat and stand up! I am totally fed up with the system here in our county; just as all of you are. But you have to stand up and realize that shouting about it on a forum will not solve the problem! You have to go stright to the courthouse and make it clear that you are fed up! I want to see this Girl's killer brought to justice just like all of you but; everyone on this forum needs to UNITE and make it known that you are wholeheartedly ready for change! STANDUP~UNITE
kay worthington tapley

United States

#96 Jan 30, 2013
R.I.P., Candance, The Truth Wil Come Out...The Killer will talk to SOMEBODY, THEY CAN't hold
it in FOREVER....!!!!!
Celeste

Valley, AL

#97 Dec 31, 2013
Still praying an seeking justice for Candace!!!
Anon

Birmingham, AL

#98 Jun 2, 2014
i have heard that danie beasley knows what happened but it could be hear say or just a rumor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica nicole nolen Apr 12 jessies new marri... 1
Judge Steven King (Jun '11) Apr 12 aquafox2015 46
Ellen Leath Vines murdered Feb 29, 2004...Help ... (Jun '11) Mar '15 Anonymous 2 4
News Alabama Jail Sued Over Escalating Murder Rate Jan '15 sick of crooked g... 4
Blount County Sheriff's Deputies=JOKE!!! (Sep '10) Dec '14 Velma 7
All the CORRUPTION in BLOUNT COUNTY, ALABAMA (Feb '11) Nov '14 Kaseydene 67
Blount County law enforcement Nov '14 HunterMom1978 3
More from around the web

Ashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]