Wayne, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2012
What is a matter with this girl
yep

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Juanita wrote:
What is a matter with this girl
how old is she? But honestly love knows no age ! & I very seriously doubt this is the same Juanita who has been around these girls for yrs .
Jessica Chapman

Brownsburg, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Kayla is my cousin she is 19 & able to make her own choices age is just a number i could see if he was under age, but seriously get a life & i doubt it was Juanita i have a feeling who it was.
robert crank

Spencer, WV

#4 Oct 14, 2012
whoever it was its her choice let her be yes im her ex shes got who she wants and i got who i want so frankly i dont give a two shits but thats my opinion.
Lovejoy

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Really this is immature wgo ever started this shes happy let it be does it matter if shes with a 40 year old well hes not 40 hes in his 30s but it dont matter age is a number if hes good to her thats all that matters. So who ever started this needs to get a life.
sup

Seth, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Lovejoy wrote:
Really this is immature wgo ever started this shes happy let it be does it matter if shes with a 40 year old well hes not 40 hes in his 30s but it dont matter age is a number if hes good to her thats all that matters. So who ever started this needs to get a life.
I think you need to get a life!!
Lovejoy

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 12, 2012
sup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get a life!!
And no ome asked for ur 2 since either... So ypu get a life n post ur real name.
x man

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Ok so who asked for your opinion not one
Jessica Chapman

Harrisonburg, VA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Who ever "sup" & "x man" is stop being a puss & put ur real name? Kayla is my cousin & apparently your jealous or you wouldnt be talking shit!
hater

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Jessica I don't think they are bad mouthing Kayla, this Lovejoy chick is on other topix's running her mouth like she's a big girl. Just letting you know that I don't think they are downing Kayla. To each their own and if she finds someone to love and care about her so what if they are older
X man

Kimberly, WV

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Jessica Chapman wrote:
Who ever "sup" & "x man" is stop being a puss & put ur real name? Kayla is my cousin & apparently your jealous or you wouldnt be talking shit!
I'm not talking shit about Kayla in telling Lovejoy to quit running her mouth!!
X man

Kimberly, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2012
I agree if Kayla likes her man and he is nice to her it's fine
Lovejoy

Spencer, WV

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Like I said quit being a puss and put ur name one here and Jess thanks
Lovejoy

Spencer, WV

#14 Dec 15, 2012
x man wrote:
Ok so who asked for your opinion not one
And who asked for yours not anyone why don't u put ur real name on here it's probably some low life peice of shit
Lovejoy

Lizemores, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2012
hater wrote:
Jessica I don't think they are bad mouthing Kayla, this Lovejoy chick is on other topix's running her mouth like she's a big girl. Just letting you know that I don't think they are downing Kayla. To each their own and if she finds someone to love and care about her so what if they are older
And fyi I am just speaking the truth on everything I say so if u don't like it idk what to tell you!!
rodney porter

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 7, 2013
i need more pics and some more ass from this chick kayla
1 post removed
robert crank

Huntington, WV

#18 Mar 12, 2013
haha rodney for real bro lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward easy money 1 hr He not worth a dime 3
georgia ave 3 hr Thug 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Fairlady 4,142
Bruce hysell 14 hr Hooligan 17
john young n alicia 15 hr mark 9
Looking for Pops 16 hr Kris 4
Democrats lose two more elections 17 hr Mighty righty 1

Ashton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance