someone looking for dog

someone looking for dog

Posted in the Ashton Forum

american citizen

Le Mars, IA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
someone is looking for their dog. he was a member of their family and has been missing since the middle of july. i heard today that a guy in ashton who does not like dogs took this dog out of town on a leash and shot him for no reason at all. instead of contacting someone who would of picked it up. he had a visit from police officers apparantly this is ok in osceola county to shoot dogs.I am sickened by the thought of a friendly dog who harmed noone just strayed a bit could be abused this way. I hope somehow and someway this guy will be held accountable for his actions. how many pets has he killed. ashamed to visit a town that turns a blind eye to violence against animals
BadToTheBone

Hillsboro, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
thats so sad, i have no idea ho anyone could harm gods little criiters. its a shame i think. breaks my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom and Terry Brands (Mar '13) Jan '16 sheldonorab 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Sheldon, IA (May '12) Jul '15 barefoot 3
Review: Missy's (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kayla 1
News Petition calls for resignation of Hartley, Iowa... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jacqe Sik 1
News Shirley C. Wickes, June 19, 1925 to Oct. 30, 2012 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Scott Amundsen 1
Review: Jurrens Funeral Homes (May '13) May '13 Jack D Helm 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35

Ashton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashton Mortgages