House needed for rent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FREDRICK ROACH

Ashtabula, OH

#44 May 21, 2008
HA hahahahaha...I remember that day...oh that was funny...Never did get us..Oh those were the good ole days,how much fun we had 2gether...The head part..we discourage that as much as possible. We don't prefer ddt shotguns,We prefer crown royal shots...
rasputia roach

Barberton, OH

#45 May 22, 2008
HOW U DOIN?!
Norbie T roach

Ashtabula, OH

#46 May 22, 2008
Big B*tch...You r a Gorirra roach...HEY GORIRRA I FOUND YOUR Woman...

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#47 May 23, 2008
A Geneva roach is identified by fu manchu mustache, flannel shirt, snow shoes, and a John Deere ball cap. The odor of Crown Royal is present. i knew things were strange when arriving into Ashtabula County. The Thompson Madison carrousel water tower, the Austinburg gigantic rocking chair, and when someone invites you to a gulf outing it involves lots of beer and four wheel drive vehicles on the Grande River.
rasputia roach

Barberton, OH

#48 May 23, 2008
i not a gorirra roach. i a norbie roach. and yes i am one of the fatest roaches in all our colonies.
Norbie T roach

Ashtabula, OH

#49 May 26, 2008
Not true...Boston woman is...That's the perksofbeingawallflower.
rasputia roach

Barberton, OH

#50 May 27, 2008
yippee... since she's a BIG girl she must eat good... hmmmm then that means she has ALOT of food. I better get there before she eats all the food, I'm off to her house. hopefully i don't get squished by her big fat crusty feet.
Buck Rogers

Chandler, AZ

#52 Jun 9, 2008
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Hell Austinburg is nice. Close to everything but still a quiet community. You can't see anything when the neighbors burn leaves. Where else can you have a constant diet of Buffalo, beer, and Austinburgers. You can work off the fat line dancing at Jewels. If not you can park your keester on that rocking chair from Hell!
I would choose Austinburg anytime over Ashtabula, only I think the sewer fee eats a big one!
Nicole

Chandler, AZ

#53 Jun 9, 2008
Hey Guys, why is it so friggin HOT!!

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#54 Jun 10, 2008
Something has to melt the snow.
Nicole

AOL

#55 Jun 10, 2008
Norbie T roach wrote:
Not true...Boston woman is...That's the perksofbeingawallflower.
Hey read the Beacon forum, some guy was raggin on Perks and they all jumped on him, like she is some saint or something, someone has been drinking too much of the kool aid.. hehehe
Ebg

Hobbs, NM

#56 Jun 10, 2008
On my way to save the day..
Rufford d Roach

Lexington, KY

#57 Mar 18, 2011
Well we're back after a lil vacation too florida, we brought our friends back either us, let me introduce you too them, this is billy, bobby, susie, and bertie bedbugs. They Are soooo loving. Now Where did that mexican hillbilly go. We Need tequila. Onward lil buggies too geneva first....It's everyone for themselves, Now foward march my few good men, uhn, two, tree Everyone FALLOUT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May 19 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May 19 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May 19 June 1
News Trump's potential VP list includes a lot of foes May 19 June 1
News Officers alerted for woman who may have brought... May 19 June 1
News Connie Luhta, pilot, airport owner, Concord tru... May 18 Sheri 1
Nicholas J vocca to run for vice president unde... May 13 CHIP and DALE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashtabula Mortgages