House needed for rent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe Stevens

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2008
My family and I are relocating to the Ashtabula area, and are in need of a 3br or better house, we have pets. Rural area would be great.

[email protected]
hayz

Hermitage, PA

#3 Apr 6, 2008
theirs a house 4 rent on west 13 st.
Ebg

Hamburg, AR

#5 Apr 7, 2008
What ever u do don't come to ashtabula it sucks here,hope u already have employment somewhere,otherwise u are screwed..The school system sucks 2..Trust me when I say Stay WHERE U ARE before it's 2 Late..Have u seen the gas prices 2..Let alone the houses are anywhere from 650-$700. for that kind of house..Good LUck man,just remember I told u so.
Nicole

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Apr 20, 2008
Ebg- you took the words right out of my mouth! LOL
Ebg

Hermitage, PA

#8 Apr 20, 2008
thanks lol,It's all true though that's the f**ked up part. Remember Joe.....STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 May 5, 2008
Ebg is right. We lived in Ashtabula for one year and couldn't wait to get out of there. Our boys were beat up by black boys. Our black neighbors were real mean to us and blamed us for things we didn't do. We abandoned our house with all our belongings still in it, because our landlord didn't tell us about the roaches. We were so goody-goody, we didn't want to break our lease.
Bored

Erie, PA

#10 May 5, 2008
roaches ? Oh my !

Save 'em and put them in NemO's pants.
Would be the most action the old guy got all century !
Ebg

Ashtabula, OH

#11 May 6, 2008
That's nasty...Where's the ORKIN man?
Ebg

Ashtabula, OH

#12 May 6, 2008
Whatever happened 2 Joe..I bet he ran like i told him....See Joe Run...Run Joe Run.....
hayz

Barberton, OH

#13 May 8, 2008
hey now, not all blacks in this town r bad. it just depends on where u live at in bula. and yes bula does suck. and ewwwwww roaches thas nasty, i know of alot oh homes that have roaches in this town, alot on station and alot on west ave. oh and when this one family moved outta a house on west ave they took their roaches with them to michigan avenue apartments. YUK!!! nasty ass people, and they didn't mind living with the things. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2008
Yea, I know. Our other black neighbors were very nice. When we moved in, my husband was mowing the back yard - the grass was extremely high - and the neighbor got his mower out, and without a word, started helping my husband! Then, when they were done, they introduced themselves!
Ebg

Barberton, OH

#15 May 8, 2008
That's really cool...We probably know them. We know alot of assholes too in this town.There is a family with the name howser that loved the roaches cats pissed all inside they house too.Hayz you know who and what i'm talking about..Piggies still got the roaches,I think they're their family 2.
Rufford d Roach

Ashtabula, OH

#16 May 8, 2008
I being the sound minded roachling of my colony want to declare war...Ashtabula will never get rid of us..We are coming and coming geared..We will get in your house,we will hang out in your kitchen...Your house is my house...West Ave. Station Ave. Hallbilly Harbor,Eastside part of Lake Ave and very seldom west side of Lake Ave.peeps beware...Yes We are still here.We eat your food take baths in your tubs and sinks.We even sleep with you..By the way you snore..Thank you to all of you dirty people that take care of us..Keep up the Great work and continue to not clean your houses.
Susie

Erie, PA

#17 May 8, 2008
OMG !
I hear they have spare boxes set up at Lowe's, if you need a
place to rest or just hang your hat !
Rufford d Roach

Ashtabula, OH

#18 May 9, 2008
Thank you so much..us little roaches love kindness..Come on fellows off to Lowes 4 the day..Then we rise and set out at sunset. Ain't I a stinker?
Rufford d Roach

Ashtabula, OH

#19 May 9, 2008
Anyone see my brother...Jason A riddle roach?

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#20 May 9, 2008
Hell Austinburg is nice. Close to everything but still a quiet community. You can't see anything when the neighbors burn leaves. Where else can you have a constant diet of Buffalo, beer, and Austinburgers. You can work off the fat line dancing at Jewels. If not you can park your keester on that rocking chair from Hell!

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#21 May 9, 2008
Dorset is a no no.
hayz

Barberton, OH

#22 May 9, 2008
ROFLMAO no u didn't... i can't stop laughing... ok breathe.... inhale.... exhale.... i still can't stop... ok i'm done... but yes rufford i did see yer brother jason riddle, he is walkin the west side again tryin to find another home to invade and take over. oh yeah he is with his goat christina davis. he's tryin to find her a farm to stay at but i guess he couldn't so he figured why doesn't she live with him and fellow roach families.
Rufford d Roach

Barberton, OH

#23 May 9, 2008
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Hell Austinburg is nice. Close to everything but still a quiet community. You can't see anything when the neighbors burn leaves. Where else can you have a constant diet of Buffalo, beer, and Austinburgers. You can work off the fat line dancing at Jewels. If not you can park your keester on that rocking chair from Hell!
We know where we're going on Sunday....You house,we're booked tonight and tomorrow in Ashtabula..C-ya soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron carr and Candice Carr that does custom ho... Mar 11 guest 9
News Granada residents try to put their lives together (Apr '09) Feb 20 mamby shaker 7
News Ex-lawyer seeks prison release (May '07) Feb '17 Greatful Friend 54
about babe's breath during my interview Jan '17 Judge babe 12
Barb Campbell. (Lupyon) Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News New Ohio Senate President Larry Obhof takes ove... Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Three charged with animal cruelty for getting p... Dec '16 KSK 1

Ashtabula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashtabula Mortgages