Overnight news links: Rallies held in...

Overnight news links: Rallies held in Cleveland area in support of...

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Mar 24, 2012, titled Overnight news links: Rallies held in Cleveland area in support of.... In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Greater Cleveland residents hold rally in support of Trayvon Martin Residents move out of Ashtabula nursing home that had fire caused by meth lab Man injured when car slams into airborne turkey buzzard in Perkins Township Sandusky police officer resigns amid investigation Conneaut School District sending group to seminar on dealing with armed ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

commercegal

White Lake, MI

#1 Mar 26, 2012
I should not have to read the PRINTED Sandusky Register to know how to navigate the area when I have to get to an appointment on time, commuting @ 2 hrs. from Mi., especially if there a road closed/under construction. Maybe a little MORE local news online and alittle LESS Ohio/national crime, online PLEASE. Only way I know Strub Rd. maybe closed Tue.27,2012 is a S.R. reporter's writeup & he is local. Areas like this seem harder to live in/around and to do business with I think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie sawyers Sep 12 Bams 1
Frank M Aug 27 Fam friend 1
Western Reserve Hardware Aug '17 Dave 1
claude wheattall Aug '17 fred dred 1
claude wheattall Aug '17 nancy kitchner 1
anyone in ashtabula know butch wheattall ? Aug '17 nancy kitchner 3
Poor White Turkey Jul '17 everyone 3

Ashtabula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance