Feds indict 28 in alleged cocaine ring in Ohio

There are 5 comments on the WSYX story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Feds indict 28 in alleged cocaine ring in Ohio. In it, WSYX reports that:

Twenty-eight people have been indicted in an alleged cocaine smuggling ring in Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYX.

grovewatch

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
what about randy gonzales on 109 grove drive?????

Since: Mar 11

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
yep, that's right........apd.....just knock and ask for jessica or randy.......
living sober

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2011
yes, 109 grove dr would be your biggest hit. coming from an ex junkie he has anything you want and if he doesnt he can get it. get him off the streets my life is still not the same because of him.
no name

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2012
dont be a snitch cause u will get beat down trust dat dont talk behind his back its not his fault u are and still are a junkie
TELL ON ALL OF THEM

Ashtabula, OH

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Tell on all those idiots who want to go around making money by selling poison. Just because they don't care about your health does not mean you should use any of the garbage they push to ruin your life and chances of making it. I grew up in this lousy town and understand how it works and how some want to keep others down. All they are doing is using the weak as way to get ahead. Same with the bar owners. Don't be afraid of people making threats. They will get took down. They can set in prison and threaten the brick hollow walls after they get busted. They will too. Matter of time before their number is up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Diamond Project In Erie Fri Reg 1
ashtabula's drug problem (Dec '08) Fri fact and truth 63
News Historic steam locomotive to take trips in Indi... May 22 cyber lightning 1
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) May 7 Sherman-TX 39
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... May 2 SWL 1
Why Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR continues ... May 2 SWL 1
fat grandpa allows Kidd construction to run hi... Apr 29 concerned for se... 9
More from around the web

Ashtabula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]