Man shot to death at LA Cafe - 21 Min...

Man shot to death at LA Cafe - 21 Minutes Ago

There are 12 comments on the Ashtabula Star-Beacon story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Man shot to death at LA Cafe - 21 Minutes Ago. In it, Ashtabula Star-Beacon reports that:

Ashtabula police officers are on a manhunt for the sole suspect in the fatal shooting of a 26-year-old Ashtabula man, Chief Robert Stell said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashtabula Star-Beacon.

Since: Sep 11

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Damn shame! God bless that man and his family. Too bad kids these days can't handle business like adults.
lmao

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2011
i feel 4 his girls but the truth needs 2 come out. They didn't tell anyone bout Damon and some other people robbing, handcuffing Ernest 2 a chair in his own house, pistol whooping, beating his dog half 2 death, and then dousing him all over with lighter fluid, and was gonna set him on fire, and this went on for days, the dude was being terrorized everyday, he was scared 2 death. so before anyone says anything on here having Damons back, find out the truth!
tired of it all

Madison, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2011
The guy was a thug himself but murder is murder. We will always have violence until violent criminals are punished accordingly and not slapped on the wrist!
WOW

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2011
So, let me get this straight, just so Im not reading into anything wrong:@lmao- Ur laughing ur ass off that a man is dead? Im not saying that what Damon did is ok or that it was right in any way but one thing I am saying is that Damon let Earnest live to see another day, you said it urself- "and was gonna set him on fire"-. They didnt set him on fire, they let him live. If they were going to set him on fire, they would have lit a match and set it to him while that lighter fluid was still wet. Their intent wasnt to kill him, they were trying to instill fear bc they knew what they did was wrong. If Earnest was "scared to death" as you say, why didnt he go about things in the RIGHT way? Why didnt he call the law? I mean obviously he had enough evidence to prove what was going on. There was no need for Earnest to come to a crowded bar and fatally shoot Damon. Damon shouldnt be in heaven at this time, if he should be anywhere, its sitting in jail.
The Lowdown Dirty

Ashtabula, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2011
No sense it trying to make sense of it folks. Crime, poverty and lack of education and good parenting have been around since, well... ever. All you can do is pray and get out and vote, make your hard earned money get the right people in office to make changes in your community you\we need!
The Lowdown Dirty

Ashtabula, OH

#6 Sep 28, 2011
By money I mean tax dollars...
Smoklin T Bowl

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2011
WOW wrote:
So, let me get this straight, just so Im not reading into anything wrong:@lmao- Ur laughing ur ass off that a man is dead? Im not saying that what Damon did is ok or that it was right in any way but one thing I am saying is that Damon let Earnest live to see another day, you said it urself- "and was gonna set him on fire"-. They didnt set him on fire, they let him live. If they were going to set him on fire, they would have lit a match and set it to him while that lighter fluid was still wet. Their intent wasnt to kill him, they were trying to instill fear bc they knew what they did was wrong. If Earnest was "scared to death" as you say, why didnt he go about things in the RIGHT way? Why didnt he call the law? I mean obviously he had enough evidence to prove what was going on. There was no need for Earnest to come to a crowded bar and fatally shoot Damon. Damon shouldnt be in heaven at this time, if he should be anywhere, its sitting in jail.
Dude, seriously...You're going by what newspapers say, For real? First of all they both were at the bar, Earnest was walking out and damon followed with one of his boys after earnest, Damon showed that he had a gun Earnest just happened to shoot his first. I Feel for both families, but when you out here robbing, and flashing guns, you get what's coming.. So I would really advise you too quit running ur mouth about shit you have no idea about. And The lmao person wasn't laughing you dumbazz, It's their name..And I was cool with both of em. So I speak only the truth.
Smoklin T Bowl

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2011
lmao wrote:
i feel 4 his girls but the truth needs 2 come out. They didn't tell anyone bout Damon and some other people robbing, handcuffing Ernest 2 a chair in his own house, pistol whooping, beating his dog half 2 death, and then dousing him all over with lighter fluid, and was gonna set him on fire, and this went on for days, the dude was being terrorized everyday, he was scared 2 death. so before anyone says anything on here having Damons back, find out the truth!
I agree.
lmao

Canton, OH

#9 Oct 3, 2011
WOW wrote:
No i'm not laughing my ass off becuz a man was shot 2 death, its my name 4 any thread on here!
lmao

Canton, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Smoklin T Bowl wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, seriously...You're going by what newspapers say, For real? First of all they both were at the bar, Earnest was walking out and damon followed with one of his boys after earnest, Damon showed that he had a gun Earnest just happened to shoot his first. I Feel for both families, but when you out here robbing, and flashing guns, you get what's coming.. So I would really advise you too quit running ur mouth about shit you have no idea about. And The lmao person wasn't laughing you dumbazz, It's their name..And I was cool with both of em. So I speak only the truth.
well put Smoklin T Bowl!
Smoklin T Bowl

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2011
Anytime Lmao..
Ashtabula County

Canton, OH

#12 Feb 12, 2012
I SAY THE FIRST THING WE CAN DO IS SHUT DOWN LA CAFE TO START THEN CRACK DOWN ON THE DRUGS AND CRIME IN ASHTABULA. START LOCKING THESE CREEPS UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS. THIS CITY IS A REAL JOKE. THATS WHY I MOVED AWAY FROM ASHTABULA . OUR SYSTEM STINKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any available apartments Oct '16 Liz 1
Any females doin dates? Oct '16 Love squirters 1
Looking for a small storefront (Apr '16) Sep '16 Bobby 3
Any junkies in need? Sep '16 Need sum azz 1
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug '16 Oh Oh 9
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul '16 Truth hurts 130
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions (May '16) May '16 June 1

Ashtabula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance