'Wicked Women' explores sordid past o...

'Wicked Women' explores sordid past of Ohio

There are 21 comments on the Ohio.com story from Jun 5, 2011, titled 'Wicked Women' explores sordid past of Ohio. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

There are wicked women everywhere. Though Northeast Ohio hasn't hosted the likes of Bonnie Parker or Lizzie Borden, we have had our fair share of notorious ladies, and in Wicked Women of Northeast Ohio , journalist Jane Ann Turzillo delves into the past of 10 murderesses and other female malefactors, most not covered in other books of this nature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
judy

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Is Nancy Peloci on that list?
Hunky77

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jun 5, 2011
"nancy" is a regular on this site ....a regular pervert!
hunky77

Akron, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Above quote is the fake Hunky77.......

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Jun 6, 2011
According to Sponge Don, Melissa's in there somewhere.
Phred Ng

Brecksville, OH

#5 Jun 6, 2011
Here's one wicked woman in Ohio, 2008:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HXP2Z5GXFO8/R9MM4Il...

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Phred Ng wrote:
Hildebeest! The woman who was the death of Old Man Grump.
Joe

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 6, 2011
Phred Ng wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Hildebeast is right. Little miss Bertha better than you, Hillary Clinton, needs to go back to Arkansas so that she can be the little BDSM masochist that she's always been. She belongs in the kitchen, serving her husband.(Barefoot and on her knees, of course.)

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#9 Jun 6, 2011
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Hildebeast is right. Little miss Bertha better than you, Hillary Clinton, needs to go back to Arkansas so that she can be the little BDSM masochist that she's always been. She belongs in the kitchen, serving her husband.(Barefoot and on her knees, of course.)
Hillary has already been whacked, by the worse of men. She handled herself with class. Leave her alone. And, her hair looks good at its current length.
DAK

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2011
Wonder if my ex-wife is in there too?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#11 Jun 7, 2011
DAK wrote:
Wonder if my ex-wife is in there too?
No, she is on the "smart list" since she dumped you, you loser!
DAK

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2011
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she is on the "smart list" since she dumped you, you loser!
I would rather 1000 times be a "loser" than a GOP mindless talking parrot that can't form a thought on their own.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#13 Jun 7, 2011
DAK wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather 1000 times be a "loser" than a GOP mindless talking parrot that can't form a thought on their own.
Like Anthony Weiner?

Slate-MSN 6/7/11

Sorry, but that story doesn't add up. And it doesn't square with the emerging details of Weiner's online behavior. According to ABC News, Meagan Broussard, a 26-year-old woman armed with documentation, says the congressman "almost immediately" friended her on Facebook after she called one of his political videos "hottttt." They went on to exchange "hundreds of messages," many of which were sexual. On some occasions, she recalls him asking, "What are you wearing? What do you like? You know, in the bedroom…" In another message, he supposedly joked, "I am stalking you." Broussard also says Weiner phoned her and mentioned her daughter's name, which "kind of freaked me out because you had to pilfer through my Facebook to find out her name." And then there were the photos of his bare chest and thinly clothed erection.

In the annals of lust and sin, Weiner is just another straying husband. But in the unfolding story of information technology, he's a milestone worth thinking about. The trajectory of political sex scandals—Clinton, Mark Foley, Kwame Kilpatrick, Mark Sanford, and now Weiner—has taken us from phone sex to chat rooms to sexting to email to Facebook and Twitter. We're finding new realms in which to wander, meet people, and flirt. You can call these adventures whatever you want to. But we all know what they are. They're relationships.
DAK

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 7, 2011
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Anthony Weiner?
Slate-MSN 6/7/11
Sorry, but that story doesn't add up. And it doesn't square with the emerging details of Weiner's online behavior. According to ABC News, Meagan Broussard, a 26-year-old woman armed with documentation, says the congressman "almost immediately" friended her on Facebook after she called one of his political videos "hottttt." They went on to exchange "hundreds of messages," many of which were sexual. On some occasions, she recalls him asking, "What are you wearing? What do you like? You know, in the bedroom…" In another message, he supposedly joked, "I am stalking you." Broussard also says Weiner phoned her and mentioned her daughter's name, which "kind of freaked me out because you had to pilfer through my Facebook to find out her name." And then there were the photos of his bare chest and thinly clothed erection.
In the annals of lust and sin, Weiner is just another straying husband. But in the unfolding story of information technology, he's a milestone worth thinking about. The trajectory of political sex scandals—Clinton, Mark Foley, Kwame Kilpatrick, Mark Sanford, and now Weiner—has taken us from phone sex to chat rooms to sexting to email to Facebook and Twitter. We're finding new realms in which to wander, meet people, and flirt. You can call these adventures whatever you want to. But we all know what they are. They're relationships.
I didn't realize Weiner was a GOP... I think the sex thing has gotten you confused but I do understand. It is so hard to keep up with all the news.
lmao

Canton, OH

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Bibbity Bobbity Boo!
Fat Loser

Defiance, OH

#16 Jun 7, 2011
All woman are wicked.
wicked I say!
wicked they are!
wicked, wicked, wicked!
and the wicked woman who want wicker wooded wraps worry woman worn.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#17 Jun 7, 2011
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Anthony Weiner?
Slate-MSN 6/7/11
Akron has plenty of Weiners. I call them Hersheys.

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2011
I wish the Clinton's were back on that road in D.C.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#19 Jun 7, 2011
fought the fat before wrote:
I wish the Clinton's were back on that road in D.C.
Me too. Sigh..........

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#20 Jun 7, 2011
DAK wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize Weiner was a GOP... I think the sex thing has gotten you confused but I do understand. It is so hard to keep up with all the news.
Is this your best? Ha!

MSN-SLATE 6/7/11

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#21 Jun 7, 2011
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your best? Ha!
MSN-SLATE 6/7/11
You've just described what the Columbus Boys consider 'relationships'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug 8 Oh Oh 9
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul '16 Truth hurts 130
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul '16 Terata1 40
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) May '16 doug t 53
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May '16 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May '16 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May '16 June 1

Ashtabula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance