Sunshine Variety Thrift Store opens i...

Sunshine Variety Thrift Store opens in Ashtabula Ohio

There are 5 comments on the In Ashtabula County story from Jun 7, 2011, titled Sunshine Variety Thrift Store opens in Ashtabula Ohio. In it, In Ashtabula County reports that:

The Sunshine Variety Thrift Store recently opened on Route 20 in Ashtabula Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In Ashtabula County.

Jesy Van Dyke

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Thank you for posting this and helping to spread the word about this wonderful little store!!! I believe they are a great asset to the community by providing new and gently used stuff at prices that are great!!!!
Rev Jim

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Jesy Van Dyke wrote:
Thank you for posting this and helping to spread the word about this wonderful little store!!! I believe they are a great asset to the community by providing new and gently used stuff at prices that are great!!!!
Where is the store located???
j roman

Geneva, OH

#3 Oct 8, 2011
this shop is a fun little gem located on rt. 20 in saybrook in the corner of the strip of small shops with the circle K on the corner..the owners are friendly ,and give customers that personal attention that is rare these days. The women on the move constantly coming up with new ideas named Ginger is a treat to meet. With new itums arriving daily this shop no doubt will continue to expand. Well woth checking out. A little bit of something for everyone at a fair , square deal!
Pat

Meadville, PA

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Where is this store? Street Address?
Pat

Meadville, PA

#5 Oct 16, 2011
j roman wrote:
this shop is a fun little gem located on rt. 20 in saybrook in the corner of the strip of small shops with the circle K on the corner..the owners are friendly ,and give customers that personal attention that is rare these days. The women on the move constantly coming up with new ideas named Ginger is a treat to meet. With new itums arriving daily this shop no doubt will continue to expand. Well woth checking out. A little bit of something for everyone at a fair , square deal!
Can you give me an address where this store is located??? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug 8 Oh Oh 9
Josh Million, a murderer? (Feb '14) Jul '16 Truth hurts 130
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul '16 Terata1 40
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) May '16 doug t 53
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May '16 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May '16 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May '16 June 1

Ashtabula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance