Luigis pizza is the best!

Posted in the Ashtabula Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Macedonia, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Do you thinks there pizza, wings, and all there food tops any other pizza place!
David B

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2012
Were are they located?
Tom wortman

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 27, 2014
Poor service and high prices
Pass the fried chicken

Newport News, VA

#4 Dec 27, 2014
Must be a good place. They received the Rotor-router award for 2013.
THE DON

Orlando, FL

#5 Dec 28, 2014
The food was good the prices are way to high
jeff Gerren

Orlando, FL

#6 Dec 31, 2014
THE DON wrote:
The food was good the prices are way to high
Yea the prices are ridiculous way to high
Tony Santiago

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 31, 2014
Tom wortman wrote:
Poor service and high prices
Service does such an prices are way too high
Heather wigmore

Orlando, FL

#8 Dec 31, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Do you thinks there pizza, wings, and all there food tops any other pizza place!
No ! not even a chance not enough meat on subs- wings small go to capos they are the best
lulu migillicuddy

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2015
The only thing that is not good is the prices way too much you can go to a real restaurant and sit down for less
Dave knierim

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2015
I seen the prices and left I told them that I would be right back that was 2 years ago I wonder if they are still waiting horrifying prices
mush mouth

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2015
Wings are dry cheesesticks cold pizza plain prices very steep
Brad -THE RIG-howe

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2015
I t hink their food sucks and everything about their place sucksI would rather eat crap then go thereoh and for the prices I cannot believe that they can charge that kind of money they should be wearing masks when they rob Us
Pam -THE HOOK-howe

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2015
Brad -THE RIG-howe wrote:
I t hink their food sucks and everything about their place sucksI would rather eat crap then go thereoh and for the prices I cannot believe that they can charge that kind of money they should be wearing masks when they rob Us
I know my husband's right I work the streets and front of Luigi'sand as I'm standing waiting for my Johns I hear people coming in and out of the pizza shop saying WOW how expensive it is and I know that they're talking about the pizza place because my prices are cheap
joe52

Northfield, OH

#14 Jan 5, 2015
Pam -THE HOOK-howe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my husband's right I work the streets and front of Luigi'sand as I'm standing waiting for my Johns I hear people coming in and out of the pizza shop saying WOW how expensive it is and I know that they're talking about the pizza place because my prices are cheap
For Pam the hook howe she's got rotten teethe her breath stinks of old cum and urine she pisses her pants her husband doesn't give her enough heroine she's gives Luigi's food stamps for hot.food Pam and brad sell there kids food stamps for heroine the city should get them off the streets
Bob gephart

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2015
joe52 wrote:
<quoted text>
For Pam the hook howe she's got rotten teethe her breath stinks of old cum and urine she pisses her pants her husband doesn't give her enough heroine she's gives Luigi's food stamps for hot.food Pam and brad sell there kids food stamps for heroine the city should get them off the streets
I just want to know when I go to Luigi's if I picked Pam the hook updo I get a free piece of pizza from Luigis Or is there a lot of toppings on her pie what kind of crust does she have But crust I think I might of 8 her once just looking at my grill I believe it's true
joe52

Northfield, OH

#16 Jan 5, 2015
joe52 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a guy name tom wortman he sits in the park with Pam. The hook they go too the dumpster behind Luigi's and get scraps the cook leaves for them and they were seen doing sex acts back there along with the cook really I think the city should get involved then brad the right and his wife were shooting up back there and they sneak in the old Sardis bar and eat there Luigi's food
THE DON

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2015
I ate there once It wasn't too bad it was pretty tastyit had a real nice flavor on it if I had a chance I would eat it again it is a little pricey all just to get the record straight I'm talking about Luigi's Not Pam howe
RAFFA

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2015
I went there once and ordered the boot sub while I was waiting for the sub I took a ride down the road with Pam and got one it wasn't too bad she don't have teeth and she charged me $10 the sub was $9.50 the whole package was less than 20 bucks that's a bargain
joe52

Northfield, OH

#19 Jan 5, 2015
RAFFA wrote:
I went there once and ordered the boot sub while I was waiting for the sub I took a ride down the road with Pam and got one it wasn't too bad she don't have teeth and she charged me $10 the sub was $9.50 the whole package was less than 20 bucks that's a bargain
Raffa isn't that doctor or dentist I think he should help her with her mouth or I guess he did anyways beware of Pam the rigg howe and her husband brad the rigg howe and rigg by the way are needles they walk all over main ave and the park they live with a guy name Dave kanarim why isn't the city doing something about this
Dave knierim - the stem

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2015
joe52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Raffa isn't that doctor or dentist I think he should help her with her mouth or I guess he did anyways beware of Pam the rigg howe and her husband brad the rigg howe and rigg by the way are needles they walk all over main ave and the park they live with a guy name Dave kanarim why isn't the city doing something about this
Joe it's Dave I got a stem not a rig and pams pie sucks I ate it once ewwwwww what a smell like old fish are you sure that they don't serve fish there not pizza I seen a big hole there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio State Fills Three Grape Industry Positions May 19 June 1
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May 19 June 1
News News Spe's TopCon draws about 155 attendees to ... May 19 June 1
News Trump's potential VP list includes a lot of foes May 19 June 1
News Officers alerted for woman who may have brought... May 19 June 1
News Connie Luhta, pilot, airport owner, Concord tru... May 18 Sheri 1
Nicholas J vocca to run for vice president unde... May 13 CHIP and DALE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashtabula Mortgages