Wisconsin hunters hurt when pickup cr...

Wisconsin hunters hurt when pickup crashes into train in North Dakota

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Wisconsin hunters hurt when pickup crashes into train in North Dakota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two hunters from Wisconsin were injured when they crashed into an Amtrak passenger train in North Dakota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Figures

Chaska, MN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Wow, they must have REALLY been drunk not to see a train. But then they are "hunters" so it goes without saying that hey were hammered.
Ethical Outdoorsman

Waverly, MN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Maybe they couldn't see the train because of the dense forests?
Ethical Outdoorsman

Waverly, MN

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Ethical Outdoorsman wrote:
Maybe they couldn't see the train because of the dense forests?
I was being sarcastic....

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#4 Oct 14, 2010
They were probably looking for pheasants, and weren't paying attention. As far as the hammered remark, you are really showing your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Julia 26
The Legends of Africa (Mar '12) Jun '12 clarkkent17 2
News VIDEO: Mrs. North Dakota International Ashley V... (Jan '12) Mar '12 dada 2
News Memorial service scheduled for Dickinson students (Nov '09) Nov '09 marshall 1
News Dickey County Fatal (Dec '07) Dec '07 Lori 1

Ashley Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashley Mortgages