Cost Of Ammo Shoots Up

Cost Of Ammo Shoots Up

There are 12 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Cost Of Ammo Shoots Up. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Add ammo to your list of things that are getting a lot more expensive. Gun enthusiasts and police departments are finding it costs more to fire a few practice rounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

bill

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Jun 2, 2008
nuts
Edward

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 2, 2008
I wonder if all of the armed thieves out there are suffering from this price increase? I guess they'll just have to rob more and more people.
Edward Downs

AOL

#4 Jun 2, 2008
Even though the cost of ammo goes up, the Police departments should continue to make range firing a mandatory item. If the Police cannot fire accurately then the rest of us are in danger. It also tells criminals that they will come out on the wrong end of a gun battle with the Police and should help to reduce the shooting at Police.
H in vernon

Newington, CT

#5 Jun 2, 2008
Yea! what he said
bubble wrote:
thats allright i'll keep buying my ammo i have to keep the reserve up for the revolution
Skippy

Newington, CT

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Edward Downs wrote:
Even though the cost of ammo goes up, the Police departments should continue to make range firing a mandatory item. If the Police cannot fire accurately then the rest of us are in danger. It also tells criminals that they will come out on the wrong end of a gun battle with the Police and should help to reduce the shooting at Police.
I wouldnt worry,There is plenty of money for PD ammo.
empty brass

San Josť, Costa Rica

#7 Jun 4, 2008
Been stocking up for years....when all heck breaks loose and the avg. person can't get gas or food, the war is on. Be prepared to defend your property and life.
CCR

Lexington, SC

#9 Jun 4, 2008
empty brass wrote:
Been stocking up for years....when all heck breaks loose and the avg. person can't get gas or food, the war is on. Be prepared to defend your property and life.
Maybe if folks would stand up to our stupid politicians and hold them accountable for thier poor choices and the mess they have put us in now, something like that won't happen in the future.

As for the ammo stockpile, it's better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.
gol teefes

Naples, FL

#10 Jun 4, 2008
When the dolla collapses...the new exchange will be brass and lead

7.62 I'm OUT!
squarepegroundho le

Griffith, IN

#11 Jun 4, 2008
Q. How much ammo should a person have ? Please elaborate? How much shotgun ammo,.308, etc?
What

Midlothian, VA

#12 Jun 5, 2008
Hillary better stock up now.
Prepared

King George, VA

#14 Jun 5, 2008
squarepegroundhole wrote:
Q. How much ammo should a person have ? Please elaborate? How much shotgun ammo,.308, etc?
Ideal inventory...in my opinion

1000 rounds for each gun.
Cleaning kit
Shotguns and rifles I would have some extra parts and pieces.
Buzz

Madison, NJ

#15 Jun 5, 2008
I got 20,000 water balloons at the ready. Ya don't wanna get wet, better stay away from me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$5000 Reward / Murder Attempt Glen Allen Man 3... (Feb '12) Jun 26 Alex 6
Todd Attkisson Jun 24 Endorse me Not 2
Glen Allen Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 19 Musikologist 2
Daniel Luck/ Ashley Meredith May '15 VALUABLE Information 2
glen allen marriott courtyard Apr '15 great 1
News Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Apr '15 neighbor 5
Jason pollard Apr '15 Worried 2
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE