Mayor, what's up with the bags?

Jul 8, 2011 Read more: WTVR Richmond 44

If Mayor Dwight Jones decides to run for re-election...it looks like his campaign is already in the bag.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Well dimwit dwight isn't the only black in power that doesn't believe the law applies to them. I just wonder if Richmond is going to get it's own version of air force one. A converted crop duster with church hill express on the side and a pic of dimwit with goggles and a WW1 helmet dropping "leaflets" to the masses. All paid for by the citizenry and hidden in campaign funds. A lot like obama bin lyins doing. Not to worry though, the people will buy him another campaign plane when he wears this on out.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#2 Jul 9, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
Well dimwit dwight isn't the only black in power that doesn't believe the law applies to them. I just wonder if Richmond is going to get it's own version of air force one. A converted crop duster with church hill express on the side and a pic of dimwit with goggles and a WW1 helmet dropping "leaflets" to the masses. All paid for by the citizenry and hidden in campaign funds. A lot like obama bin lyins doing. Not to worry though, the people will buy him another campaign plane when he wears this on out.
typical tea-partier hatred on black leadership. nothing new.
lets see what you racist tea-partiers do with little old herman cain.
you're just the kind of deranged racist fool that Montana is looking for. there they have the worlds most dangerous white supremacists, skinheads, neo-cons and tea-partiers.
NEED HELP IN PACKING, i'll supply the cotton to help with your barely valuable momentos. u-haul rents one way ya know.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 9, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
Great post greg! One of your better ones.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 9, 2011
some of the racist and nasty gay talkn fools are trying to come back. BEAT IT TO MONTANA.
no hammer

Hopewell, VA

#5 Jul 9, 2011
hammer time, you stupid,you funny.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2011
no hammer wrote:
hammer time, you stupid,you funny.
to all my adoring fans, i thank you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#7 Jul 12, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
to all my adoring fans, i thank you.
LOL You have NOINE nothead.
Edmund Ruffin

Hopewell, VA

#8 Jul 12, 2011
Not a Teahead seems to me to be the racist ass. But then again Blacks are more racist than whites now. Obama's no better than any of the Black politicians forced on the south during reconstruction. The only thing "Historic" about his election is that he is now the WORST president in US HISTORY!

Blacks are the least likely to pay taxes so why is it that they are the ones who dictate the most where our tax dollars get spent...oh yeah, its to pay for their welfare! Wake up get a job and get off the crack!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 12, 2011
Edmund Ruffin wrote:
Not a Teahead seems to me to be the racist ass. But then again Blacks are more racist than whites now. Obama's no better than any of the Black politicians forced on the south during reconstruction. The only thing "Historic" about his election is that he is now the WORST president in US HISTORY!
Blacks are the least likely to pay taxes so why is it that they are the ones who dictate the most where our tax dollars get spent...oh yeah, its to pay for their welfare! Wake up get a job and get off the crack!
i jus luv it when youse racist come from under your rocks, most slithering skinhead snakes luv misery and not only that, they are a product of home schooling. welfare is for those that say farewell we're off to spend every dime of it to keep you whites employed.

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Will some one please sit that mongoloid down and explain the rules one more time.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Jul 13, 2011
whose been ruining this country all along, whites!!!
by now you'd think they know what they are doing, not so said the blind man. whites didn't build this country but it sure as h*ll they are tearing it down quickly. the indians surely had it right, "pale" face is a liar and speak with forked up tongue"

Richmond, VA

#12 Jul 13, 2011
hammer time wrote:
by now you'd think they know what they are doing, not so said the blind man. whites didn't build this country but it sure as h*ll they are tearing it down quickly. the indians surely had it right, "pale" face is a liar and speak with forked up tongue"
Yet again she is playing VICTIM!!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Jul 13, 2011
victims are what the oppressors deem unworthy to rise to the top. i rise, surely i rise.
THIS HAS BEEN A COPYWRITED MESSAGE FROM "hammer time."

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#14 Jul 13, 2011
hammer time wrote:
You would think that by now they would stop supporting useless trash like you and make you work for a living. Mandatory drug tests for welfare checks sounds like a good start.

The only racist on Topix in Richmond is you nothead/hammer time/a son of thunder.

All 3 Idís make the same old deranged statements.
Edmund Ruffin

Hopewell, VA

#15 Jul 14, 2011
I'm not racist I hate everyone equally...especially peeps who keep trying to tell me that they were slaves 150 years ago and I should feel sorry for em...well my people were slaves to the Egyptians, a lot longer ago than your peeps! ;-P
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 14, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that by now they would stop supporting useless trash like you and make you work for a living. Mandatory drug tests for welfare checks sounds like a good start.
The only racist on Topix in Richmond is you nothead/hammer time/a son of thunder.
All 3 Idís make the same old deranged statements.
when do men without children collect welfare? for someone that use to be a certified federal LEO, how did you get that job in the first place? i take it that you were used to sniff out plastic explosives, and your cover code was FIDO.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Edmund Ruffin wrote:
I'm not racist I hate everyone equally...especially peeps who keep trying to tell me that they were slaves 150 years ago and I should feel sorry for em...well my people were slaves to the Egyptians, a lot longer ago than your peeps! ;-P
slaves to the Egyptians? your people were not counted as slaves, but indentured servants until your change came.
edmund is a jew, how bout that. little herman munster is a jew.
John Stozzel

Easthampton, MA

#19 Jul 14, 2011
hammer time wrote:
I am part Cherokee and there are plenty of pale faced liars on the liberal side of the fence too. How dare you patronize us with your forked tounge cus we Native Americans have very little today. You all stole our land and crippled mother earth for power and profiteering. If you can't make the connection of what happened to us and how it has a direct correlation to the dismal state of this country then don't reply. You are not an ambassador to us so please, spare me. Watch this and you may come to your senses of why all of this has come to pass. The Hopi prophecy is real and the purification period is gonna get worse, much worse.
This man is a real hero!

hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 14, 2011
John Stozzel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am part Cherokee and there are plenty of pale faced liars on the liberal side of the fence too. How dare you patronize us with your forked tounge cus we Native Americans have very little today. You all stole our land and crippled mother earth for power and profiteering. If you can't make the connection of what happened to us and how it has a direct correlation to the dismal state of this country then don't reply. You are not an ambassador to us so please, spare me. Watch this and you may come to your senses of why all of this has come to pass. The Hopi prophecy is real and the purification period is gonna get worse, much worse.
This man is a real hero!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7cylfQtkDgXX
the part thats speaking is the "pale" face part of you.
sorry to hear you got mongrelized which undoubtedly limits your ability to do anything worthwhile to raise the standards of your other half. please, don't put your faith in someone who is dead and can't be of any value to your native tribesmen. i agree, your extinction will be ongoing until theres no trace of a native indian. write it down for future generations to consider.
John Stozzel

Easthampton, MA

#21 Jul 14, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the part thats speaking is the "pale" face part of you.
sorry to hear you got mongrelized which undoubtedly limits your ability to do anything worthwhile to raise the standards of your other half. please, don't put your faith in someone who is dead and can't be of any value to your native tribesmen. i agree, your extinction will be ongoing until theres no trace of a native indian. write it down for future generations to consider.
This is all about to change with the return of Pahana. If their were any people that had a right to fly planes into buildings and blow people up it is us. Yet here we are, steadfast, brave and peaceful, knowing that this world is out of balance in every way. I happen to have a wife of 22 years and 2 beautiful young girls that have a 47k dollar price tag from the govt. I don't collect a dime from this govt and have an associates degree in Business Administration so don't imply that I rolled over in any way, shape or form. Big changes are coming soon my friend. We're all gonna pay for crippling mother earth. Type in the Hopi prophecy and see for yourself. Pahana comes from the west, look out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen allen marriott courtyard 6 hr great 1
News Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Apr 10 neighbor 5
Jason pollard Apr 4 Worried 2
kroger gas Feb '15 gregsgrl 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair (Oct '14) Feb '15 Jamestheduke21 3
Violent Crime, Terry Nero Shooting in Twin Hick... (Feb '12) Jan '15 Concerned Resident 2
Glen Allen Music Thread Nov '14 Musikologist 1
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]