Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges

Aug. 7, a Multi-jurisdictional Grand Jury indicted Todd Attkisson, president and CEO of Ashland Rolling Mills, on nine counts of taking indecent liberties with a minor. Full Story
worked at mill

Glen Allen, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2013
anyone else talk to that guy that came to visit Todd a few years ago? anyone still know the old secretary and can ask her. Linwood must just starting to find out with Alice I guess?
jennufer

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Oct 12, 2013
Bill Mcellway, have you even scratched the surface on this one yet or are they withholding information from you? How is Todd Attkisson related to Sharyl Attkisson and has she made sure she is a great distance away? Any divorce filings from any parties yet?
Alex

Glen Allen, VA

#3 Jun 4, 2014
If you plead guilty, tell the court you didn't do it but are sure a jury of twelve separate people will convict you, what are you trying to prove? We are not talking about being seen smoking pot one time, we are talking about 9 separate documented incidents with an apparent encyclopedia of black and white and color evidence. Some how I think a lifetime of observed social inaquicy has surfaced and the whole family is getting a dose of "you cant hide him anymore".
next generation

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Aug 20, 2014
I think Alice will have the last laugh if she is an intelligent woman and will do the right thing. I have been thinking alot, can you imagine going to bed with that each night? Good luck with that mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Review: Romp n' Roll Jun '14 glenallenrompnroll 1
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun '14 dominionrichmond 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Review: T&B Equipment Co. Mar '14 Update 2
nancy (Mar '14) Mar '14 nancy howard 1
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashland People Search