looking for chris regensburg

looking for chris regensburg

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Since: Sep 09

MARLINTON WV

#1 Sep 28, 2009
contact me with information on my hausband i want a divorce its been 2 years since i moved and he has a baby with some girl named marie now
stephen

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 6, 2010
lil-kittEn wrote:
contact me with information on my hausband i want a divorce its been 2 years since i moved and he has a baby with some girl named marie now
Don't call out my brother on a public forum call him or something or file for a divorce don't get on the Ashland forum pulling some stupid stunt like this..kinda pitiful
Jimbo

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Haha, white trash at it's finest. Take this baby momma drama to the Maury show.
Jimbo

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I see WV, you sure your not looking for your brother??
josh

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
you are so dumn,you are not going to find him if he dont want to be found!!!!! and if you have anything to say to me say it to my face not to his baby mama,and if you want to talk about doing drugs how about you and that nose candy alice lane i can post your buisness all over this forum to so just get a life,p.s have you stopped cheating on your boyfriends or was chris the only one?

for anyone reading this stay away from alice lane because she is a home recker and a phyco be careful
broqtoon

Norfolk, VA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Alice please say it isnt so! I thought we had a future but hey arent you screwing skeeter jr now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Department Corrections Fri Failed Leadership 1
sb i 95 Sep '17 trap 1
Prison Officers Alone Sep '17 Prison Officers A... 1
Grant League (Feb '13) Aug '17 callout 5
What Happened To New Girl Post Aug '17 Allen 12
For sale today only!! Vanilla Lean Builder Rock... Aug '17 Dra Polo 2
TERRYNEROSHOOTING.com (Aug '16) Aug '16 Intended disclosure 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance