Behind the vaccine panic

Behind the vaccine panic

There are 4 comments on the Salon.com story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Behind the vaccine panic. In it, Salon.com reports that:

The anti-vaccine crusade remains one of the enduring, heart-rending mysteries of our young century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.com.

jorge

Athens, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2011
Vaccines are but just a small concern. The whole impact of the environment on gene expression, deletion, and mutation is being dowplayed significantly. And the only beneficiaries of this behavior will be the companies doing business by altering our world. I believe Dr. Wakefield will be revindicated by history.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2011
This is one book I might have to buy. Any associated with Wakefield will all end up in the same place: The slammer for medical fraud.

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#3 Jan 16, 2011
I am not big on pharmaceauticals. No doubt there have been brilliant developments that have benefitted mankind. But like all things that bring large profit to a company, marketing steps in, the idea of helping humanity takes a backseat and we see the lines blur. Not all vaccines are necessarily good. Not all pharmaceautical drugs are necessrily good. As well not all are necessarily bad. I for one am glad someone at least questions the connections that may exist between that which we have contributed to creating and not just blind acceptance of any and all vaccines or drugs.
FBOMBER

Flin Flon, Canada

#4 Apr 6, 2011
friend wrote:
This is one book I might have to buy. Any associated with Wakefield will all end up in the same place: The slammer for medical fraud.
There's no bigger fraud than vaccine marketing that says vacs have rare and mild side effects. If they told the truth, sales would dwindle. But more and more, death has becime a side effect of Pharma, and few seem to care. What a F**ked up society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman allegedly kicked cop in groin at Emigrant... Oct '16 Ozzie 27 1
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... (May '16) Oct '16 Ashland elks member 10
can gavin wilkes stop moaning in the middle of ... Sep '16 land titles 1
Grumpy Oregonians Jul '16 Michael Langford 1
News Excavators demolish dam to boost salmon migration (Aug '15) Aug '15 PJofGrantsPass 1
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Jul '15 Refugee 180
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ashland delivery 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages