Suspected gang members arrested for a...

Suspected gang members arrested for assault

There are 4 comments on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Sep 28, 2013, titled Suspected gang members arrested for assault. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

Three men - two of them identified by police as gang members - were arrested Thursday on suspicion of beating and robbing a woman in a dispute over heroin and money, Medford police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

his auntie

Detroit, MI

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Anthony mathis is a young kid who got involed with the wrong poeple.....he is a very good kid who made a bad choice .......these mexicans threatend his life and familys life.....if he didn't take the blame........they also tryed to kid nap him.....in front of dutch bros........his mom faught them anthony got away they f ound him again later kidnaped him threated his life he's inosent

Since: Sep 13

Eugene, OR

#2 Oct 3, 2013
his auntie wrote:
Anthony mathis is a young kid who got involed with the wrong poeple.....he is a very good kid who made a bad choice .......these mexicans threatend his life and familys life.....if he didn't take the blame........they also tryed to kid nap him.....in front of dutch bros........his mom faught them anthony got away they f ound him again later kidnaped him threated his life he's inosent
amazing the shit u read on topix... This is crazy! Bet it's true
Medfordian

Veneta, OR

#3 Feb 24, 2014
his auntie wrote:
he used to sell everybody drugs in high school. He used to be a good kid but I love near him on Brookhurst. He was not kidnapped the police caught him making a Heroin run. If he doesn't make that run they just get the nunez gomez bros and he's free and clear. He chose to make that delivery he chose to get busted with baggies of H. I went to school with him he is a good kid but do not go absolving him of blame completely. He was not kidnaped he chose to get involved with the SureƱos.
BrianGreenthumb

Eugene, OR

#4 Feb 25, 2014
junkies, no junkie is a good junkie. He gets what he gets. If he would be quiet, the Mexicans would take care of him in jail and out, but I suspect like all junkies, he's soft and after a minute or two of the thumbscrews, he chatted all he knew, that's why they are after him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Aug 23 Sniper01 3
News Woman rescued from car Aug 20 TFC 1
Review: something different Aug 17 roncole 1
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... Aug 15 Oregon State Elks... 4
Grumpy Oregonians Jul 30 Michael Langford 1
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul '16 Wolfdog 11
News Excavators demolish dam to boost salmon migration (Aug '15) Aug '15 PJofGrantsPass 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages