'Emotional disturbance' defense expected

There are 3 comments on the Aug 31, 2010, Medford Mail Tribune story titled 'Emotional disturbance' defense expected. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

Defense attorneys of the man accused of murdering a Medford woman along Interstate 5 near Ashland five years ago say their client was not in his right mind at the time of the crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

On The Dole

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 31, 2010
"...Perez-Silva fled to Mexico after the stabbing."
Let me guess...
He was here just to do the jobs Americans won't do, right?
WHY didn't the Mail Tribune report that Jose Perez-Silva is also an ILLEGAL ALIEN? I for one, am sick of this paper's heavily biased agenda. The Mail Tribune doesn't report news. They spin the news to engineer their social program.
That said, I'm "emotionally disturbed" by the crime this Illegal Alien has been charged with. If convicted, we Oregonians need to be reminded how precious "mandatory sentencing" is.
Retard

Yakima, WA

#3 Jun 5, 2011
You said it, On The Dole.

And while we're at it, can we all shave our heads and sing along to the tunes of "white folks are always right!"
On The Dole

Medford, OR

#4 Jun 5, 2011
Retard wrote:
You said it, On The Dole.
And while we're at it, can we all shave our heads and sing along to the tunes of "white folks are always right!"
Well put Retard!

And, while we're at at, we can all understand while ONLY a Retard would go by the screen name of "Retard!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Central Point, OR (Nov '12) Sat Richard Nixonb?3742 3
Dr. Thomashefsky & Hepatitis C Apr 22 Wisebuddy 1
lookin Apr 15 fresh out 2
"When Giants Fall" Sneak Preview Screening at A... Apr 8 jess_ring 1
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr 4 Grants Pass 178
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) Mar '15 friends 8
anyone have biancs lynea daileys number Mar '15 lindsey 1
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE