Proselytize by example

Jul 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Ashland Daily Tidings

The paper recently had an article on a local writer who speaks with Jesus. We already have a writer who speaks with God.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2011
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

everything i have seen anyone write, about G-D or religion. could not be more, not here in TheTorah wrong. i know exactly how, why and when this world, shall end. it is already recorded, in TheTorah given to Moshe. everytime G-D, has given TheTorah. it's always the same old mistakes, expecting different results.
when G-D returns from TheVacation this time again. HE is going, to be really really really pissed. because there has not been anyone here in TheTorah, HE has been giving. and HE is going to keep His Promise, to always nearly destroy the whole world by flood. except for Noach, HisFamily and who ever are the 144,000 ark animals.
it has always happened this way, here in TheTorah. with people refusing to be all here in IT. while G-D has been giving IT. because this world always has fallen short. short of being here in TheTorah, in order to make it to GanEden. so TheHisSon adam and his assigned mate, must be returned to TheTree as Benee Adam again. and around and around we go again, spinning our own vain wheels. in disbelief that G-D, gives TheTorah for a full six days. and then only places adam and his mate in charge for the last day here in TheTorah.
True witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

All you have to do to find the true religion, and the people who are trying to live by the law of Christ, is read your Bible.

Then when you believe you have found them, you will know for sure whether or not they are living in harmony with God's word. Not what someone tells you is in God's word.

John 17:3
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
All you have to do to find the true religion, and the people who are trying to live by the law of Christ, is read your Bible.
Then when you believe you have found them, you will know for sure whether or not they are living in harmony with God's word. Not what someone tells you is in God's word.
rabbee: a true, religion today??? ah! don't, make me laugh. i have TheTorah Scroll, don't need your versions, altered by the beasts of Bereeshees. i don't go for, cheap mental not here in TheTorah tricks and bribes.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
rabbee: it is already, too late for this world. even here in the united states, you have sold your childrens souls, to the devil against G-D in our schools. you not only sold your, childrens souls to the devil. but you signed the contract to pay, for the devil againt G-D. to educate them, with the devil against G-D also.

exactly what the constitution of the united states, forbid your government from doing. in their religious education, of our children and grandchildren. not for our good, but for their pretending good with the devil. and can't understand, why their are school massacres that you approved of without G-D. so yout children can get used to, living in a police state against G-D. as it is in, hell of hells.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
rabbee: may i suggest, that you break all the mirrors in your own house. so you never have to see, the face of the devil against G-D in your own home. and can't see everyone, walking around the devil, in your own living room not not here in TheTorah today.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

the more your children, go to school religiously against G-D. the more the devil grows, in your own homes against G-D.
True witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

If you believe there is a true God in heaven, then he would have a people who represent him on this earth. This people would be living according to the requirements of his appointed King. Matthew 6:9

This people would be governed by that King in love and they would be telling others how they could have the same protection. Revelation 22:17

The Torah is a Hebrew book. The whole Bible is God's word for mankind today, and Jesus Christ fulfilled that old law covenant. Hebrews 12:22-24

Today mankind is being given the opportunity to live forever in God's new world. It is God's Kingdom government that will bring an end to mankind's problems and restore paradise. This is the good news Jesus said would be preached before the end of this world.
Matthew 24:14 Luke 4:43 Isaiah 9:7
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

should of been here in TheTorah since the zero to first day with Noach. should of been here in TheTorah, since the second day with Avraham and Sarah. should have been here in TheTorah, since the third day with Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh. should have been here in TheTorah since, the fourth day with benee adam. should still be here in TheTorah in the end of this sixt to sevent day wiht adam and his mate. but once again, there is nobody actually here in TheTorah but adam. beause you all helped your grandmother run off, with that same old devil just again. just by your not being all here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D, just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
If you believe there is a true God in heaven, then he would have a people who represent him on this earth. This people would be living according to the requirements of his appointed King. Matthew 6:9
This people would be governed by that King in love and they would be telling others how they could have the same protection. Revelation 22:17
The Torah is a Hebrew book. The whole Bible is God's word for mankind today, and Jesus Christ fulfilled that old law covenant. Hebrews 12:22-24
Today mankind is being given the opportunity to live forever in God's new world. It is God's Kingdom government that will bring an end to mankind's problems and restore paradise. This is the good news Jesus said would be preached before the end of this world.
rabbee: well here i am again, where is all this alleged support for your king? and Revelation even tells you, you don't don't know my name. it also says, i can't find one true believer, here in scripture today. not even one. cause somebody, dicked with your scriptures.
and sorry but i have a real Torah Scroll(TheBook of Life). and i can't find, the word hebrew in it anywhere. nor any twice coming, of jesus christ. but i can find the mention of these two comings of Adam. in this world taught by the devi, that can't figure out what story we are here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
and yes i am that male child, in Revelation. that G-D comes to visit for about half an hour. when HE comes to tell me about the woman chaooah again, here in TheTorah. i can't even find the name moses in TheTorahScroll, more or less any woman named eve.
and your trying to tell me, you know the same truth as the devil not here in TheTorah does. well whoopee! for the beguiled you. in agreement with that same old not here in TheTorah devil just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
rabbee: and paradise??? i think it's too late, for that again. you have all made sure of that, with your signed contracts with the devil.

TheWord of G-D, is not even included in any of your government contracts today. now are they?

you even sign contracts, to send your children to the schools of the devil against G-D. one way or another, the devil against G-D has your signature on some contract. your busnesses, your homes, your government, your children, and you today all belong to the devil against G-D.

the very same thing that happened the last time, with all of you and your grandmother as chaooah. and all the grandmothers, of the world before that. you all and your grandmother, choosing to be with the devil. here in the end of this, sixth day in TheTorah again. is nothing new, actually here in TheTorah.

all the other thousands and thousands of grandmothers of the world before, never made it to GanEden more or less Heaven in Heavens. and neither are any of you and your grandmother going to make it this third time again either. cause you too, are just too stupid. to figure out what story we are all here in, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

the yehoodeem, the romans, who has Us put to death about two thousand years ago. prefered to be clueless, as to what story they were in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. or you all would have been, expecting the arrival of adam and his mate. just like it says, is forever true here in TheTorah. so don't tell me, you believe in TheOnly True G-D, actually here in TheTorah. because you are worshiping other not here in TheTorah g-ds'es as if true to you. and idolitry of other g-ds'es is a very serious matter here in TheTorah. that results in all kinds of, unacceptable terrorist activity including earthquakes and tsunamis. which indicate, you are severely going in the wrong direction with the scientists of the pharoah.
True witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Jews have suffered because of the consequences of their disobedience to the Law of Moses or the Torah.
Deuteronomy 31:29

Jews are a part of this world ruled by Satan the Devil. Jews are no longer God's chosen people, who represent or speak for Him.

Unless Jews accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah sent to the nation of Israel, and get baptized in his name, they have no reward with Jehovah God, the God of the Bible.
Matthew 28:19,20
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
Jews have suffered because of the consequences of their disobedience to the Law of Moses or the Torah.
Jews are a part of this world ruled by Satan the Devil. Jews are no longer God's chosen people, who represent or speak for Him.
Unless Jews accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah sent to the nation of Israel, and get baptized in his name, they have no reward with Jehovah God, the God of the Bible.
rabbee: well if jews, are no longer the chosen people. then you can kiss your, jesus christ behind goodbye too. and so what if you are here, being ruled by that same old devil too. because you sure are not under G-D'S Rule here in TheTorah either. if you can't accept Adam twice here in TheTorah actually from G-D. then you have no salvation, no matter what altered name you use.

don't try to fool me, i have a genuine Torah Scroll. there is no such g-d by the name jehovah, mentioned any where in IT. but i do see this second coming of Adam, mentioned actually taking place here in TheTorah agains. and G-D did not come to tell me, my name is any jesus christ of nazareth in this second coming.

THEY As ONE came said my name, is TheHisSon adam. when HE came to tell me, about the woman chaooah. as this is actually happening, exactly like it forever said as true in TheTorah actually. and that there is nobody but, adam actually here in TheTorah today. with no one else to, actually be found here in TheTorah today.

and you're even telling me, your one of the billions of nobodies here in TheTorah today. that's still, the origional sin. i and G-D don't want to hear, about your not being here in TheTorah today. when i can get that, same thing from more than six billion other new world government indoctrinated liars.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

True witness wrote:
rabbee: and also, your disobedience, can't even get, the name Moshe right. i think you need, to concentrate on your disobedience first. before you start untruly correcting, the disobedience of others with your's. and what G-D came and gave to me, here in TheTorah for today in IT. is sufficient to figure out what is going on. so i do not need, any gnosticly altered, literature that is not in TheTorah actually.

make all the peace agreements you want, with the devil without G-D here in TheTorah. but i can guarentee, you'll get this without any agreement, actually written with G-D. and G-D is, really pissed about this. so i can't even guarentee HE will command for any peace. to any of you, here and now here in TheTorah. since selling your children, to the schooling of the devil against HIM. has always been, very upsetting to G-D. and this will never change, in TheUnchanging G-D of Only TheTorah.

every time you, willingly hand your children over to the devil. it's always going to make, TheJealous G-D angry at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Did anyone know Quinn Berry? (Feb '10) Aug 20 Little Red Riding... 6
anyone need black Aug 19 Neverbackdown88 2
Review: Lucky Chimney & Dryer Vent Service Aug 18 Ruchian 1
Rainwater collection case leads to jail sentenc... (Jul '12) Aug 6 watchman 3
Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Aug 6 klh 3
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Jul '14 dakota 173
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••