Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lmao

Shreveport, LA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Good to finally see it done right!!! Really tired of the same ol same ol! There was very tough competition this year didn't agree with all the top 12 in the older division not because of looks but performance....the younger division was picked well 1 in the final 4 was questionable and one in the top 8 otherwise judges did a good job
saw it

Ripley, MS

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Good to finally see it done right!!! Really tired of the same ol same ol! There was very tough competition this year didn't agree with all the top 12 in the older division not because of looks but performance....the younger division was picked well 1 in the final 4 was questionable and one in the top 8 otherwise judges did a good job
In the younger division I agree. One in the top shouldn't have been chosen and then in the top eight one had to be a mistake. Had to be!!
Lmao

Yantis, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]STFU!! Nobody cares what you have to say!![/QUOTE]awwe somebody's jealous.:(
Boom

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I thought both girls that won done great. The younger winner division was good. And the older division winner looked great. They done it right this year. Both girls deserved it
big ball willy

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
My daughter was the one who smell like diarhea and burnt pop
big ball willy

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Poor little belinda sue she didn't even place so i whipped her so hard her momma woke up dazed and abused and that was business
Dark side two

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 16, 2013
That is nothing to joke about abuse and all the girls were beautiful
saw them

Pine Bluff, AR

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Not all the girls were beautiful trust me. One called back was too large and not real pretty. Two girls should have been in the top 5. One in the top five for sure shouldn't have been there and the crum girl should have won!
beautiful

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2013
saw them wrote:
Not all the girls were beautiful trust me. One called back was too large and not real pretty. Two girls should have been in the top 5. One in the top five for sure shouldn't have been there and the crum girl should have won!
The girls size should not be in question. A big girl can be just as beautiful as a small girl. Sarah looked amazing that night. Kayla did also. Every girl that has the confidence (big or small) to get on that stage and do what they did needs to be applauded. They ALL looked amazing.
saw them

Pine Bluff, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>The girls size should not be in question. A big girl can be just as beautiful as a small girl. Sarah looked amazing that night. Kayla did also. Every girl that has the confidence (big or small) to get on that stage and do what they did needs to be applauded. They ALL looked amazing.
A big girl can be pretty and see can have confidence but face it that is the the beauty review look. If someone where in the math team you wouldn't be saying and pretty girl should be on it too regardless of her grades. She's trying . It builds her confidence. That large girl, while not ugly, was no beauty. If it makes yiu feel better, the smallest little girl shouldn't have been up there either.
big ball willy

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Who is joking about the abuse whoever jokes about that should be ashamed for giving those of us that do abuse their wife and kids a bad name
beautiful

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2013
saw them wrote:
<quoted text>A big girl can be pretty and see can have confidence but face it that is the the beauty review look. If someone where in the math team you wouldn't be saying and pretty girl should be on it too regardless of her grades. She's trying . It builds her confidence. That large girl, while not ugly, was no beauty. If it makes yiu feel better, the smallest little girl shouldn't have been up there either.
Every girl that was in the pageant looked great. I know that one of the prettiest girls that was up there is on the math and science team. As far as the "little one" she looked as beautiful as always. She has great stage presence...smiles, eye contact with the judges, and carries herself amazingly on the stage. She deserved to place.
huh

Pine Bluff, AR

#17 Mar 17, 2013
No one is saying kids from the math team can't be in it. They're just saying that's not a requirement. On the math team they don't give you extra points because, poor thing, your heavy. If you don't make the grade you dont make the team. But you know full well that heavy was chosen because they felt it was the politically correct thing to do!!
huh

Pine Bluff, AR

#18 Mar 17, 2013
And no not every girl looked good!!
Dark side two

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Beauty is within the heart they are all winners in my eyes beauty is only surface it's what inside that counts
beautiful

Duluth, GA

#20 Mar 17, 2013
huh wrote:
No one is saying kids from the math team can't be in it. They're just saying that's not a requirement. On the math team they don't give you extra points because, poor thing, your heavy. If you don't make the grade you dont make the team. But you know full well that heavy was chosen because they felt it was the politically correct thing to do!!
I didn't see one girl up there who place in top ten or otherwise that didn't deserve to be there. Beauty pageants are not just about LOOKS. They judge hair, dress, poise, grace, smile, eye contact, and looks. I don't think anyone needs to down any of these girls in any way. That what you are trying to do. These girls have enough confidence to get up there and do this and here you are trying to hurt there confidence by running your mouth.
stfu

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2013
huh wrote:
.p

Really? You just called a child heavy and then talk about her here in the public? Wow...your some low class trash. No one should put down these kids for trying. I'm gonna guess your the mother or family member of the skinny chick who lost to the " heavy" girl..?..? Tacky smh
!

Duluth, GA

#23 Mar 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]I just beat my child again[/QUOTE]

You are an effing retarded idiot!
huh

Pine Bluff, AR

#24 Mar 17, 2013
No. Thank God my child was not in that show. I would never let her be in it. yiu know why? because shes not beauty contest material. And I'm just saying what 90% of what every one else thought. It is a beauty CONTEST!!!! They are judging how a person LOOKS!! Is all this a surprise to you idiots!!!
beautiful

Duluth, GA

#25 Mar 18, 2013
huh wrote:
No. Thank God my child was not in that show. I would never let her be in it. yiu know why? because shes not beauty contest material. And I'm just saying what 90% of what every one else thought. It is a beauty CONTEST!!!! They are judging how a person LOOKS!! Is all this a surprise to you idiots!!!
Still to get on a public forum that one of these children could pull up. You are just a sad sad individual. A person that has nothing better to do than try to make a child feel bad about themselves. You should be ashamed of yourself. I guess since you are on here bashing children big and small as you call them. You must be perfect yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches r out again 3 hr funny bone hit 4
Grief Support Groups 3 hr i hear 66
Walut makes the Tv News 19 hr observer 4
Mel C. (May '12) 23 hr Blatantly Blunt 42
Joe Bowl 23 hr hollaback 2
Chris Smith Sun jojo 3
I miss YOU Sat dumba 7
•••
•••
•••