Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

yes send me to jail ryan is not guilty i am and i also like whereing pantys when im alone

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

why is it taking so long to free Ryan? why don't the Feds get involved and check on Crain? Something is very wrong here!! I watched the tapes of the interviews and can't believe the things I heard the cops say during the interview.....what, is there no justice in Columbia. No wonder that town is going downhill.
skpetic

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

He's guilty! At the scene of the crime! guilty!
mixed babby maker

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

free ryan
vwiggins

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

skpetic wrote:
He's guilty! At the scene of the crime! guilty!
Apparently you haven't even studied the case! FYI there is absolutely no evidence at all proving that Ryan was ever even at the crime scene, idiot!
skeptic

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Gee, I guess you are smarter than a jury huh? Smarter than an Appeals Judge too? Maybe you are just listening to all the Pro-Ryan propaganda. Maybe you are the idiot sheep swayed by the high powered Ferguson lawyers. Would you be in the "innocent" party if Ryan was a 30 yr old black guy from the Hood instead of a tall, rich handsome white guy? hmm. of course not. Go back to your Court TV.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

Gosh, what a bunch of idiots on Ryan jury. Just think Crane is now a Judge and he is the one that should be in jail. Crane is not the only one that is guilty here, there are many more that know the truth. They should all go to jail. Come on people of Columbia stand up and be heard......FREE RYAN. Just think this could be one of your children.
Plain2C

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

I agree Crane in a very BAD MAN.
Even the appeals judge is on the take.
Ryan is NOT GUILTY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

We should all worry when an innocent man is sent to prison.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Innocent men are sent to prison daily by jurors who are fed bullcrap by over zealous prosecutors who want to make a name for themselves. May God have mercy on the souls who allow these types of injustices to occur. May you never have to suffer the fate that you have bestowed upon this man.
agree

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

just free the boy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

If you want to get rid of the crime in Columbia you have to start at the TOP! That P.A. and some of his team needs to be investigate and sent to jail. I know one of them is having nightmares but is afraid to tell his side. Time will catch up with them all someday!
agree

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

Crane needs to pay for his crimes!

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

This is so crazy that this can happen in the United States. Why would anyone want to live in Columbia where they lock up innocent just for personal gain. WOW
Justice

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Has anyone else had trouble with that D.A. Crane?
Amateur Detective

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

To anybody who knows Mr Ferguson - please direct him to this post. He needs to turn around his thinking.

What just about everybody is missing (and you're not the only ones,I see it on other forums) is that the identikit picture of the fair haired man who was in the parking lot and spoke to the female janitor or whoever she was HAD A SIMILAR FACIAL STRUCTURE AND HAIR STYLE TO RYAN.

This woman said the young man was fair haired (like Ryan at the time). His words were along the lines that help was needed for the man (Keith Heitholt). Another young man ran away. That was Chuck.

Ryan and Chuck WERE THERE and this is where it all went horribly wrong for them, I believe. They chanced upon this brutal scene and panicked. Instead of staying around and telling the female janitor they stumbled upon the gruesome scene, they went. That was the beginning of their end.

When the murder wasn't solved, they stayed quiet, worrying that they would be suspects if they admitted to being there. Chuck seems to have had some mental issues and issues with drink and drugs. His conscience worried him and the dream he had, coupled with a worsening mental instability, made him approach Ryan.

Ryan told him to get away, fearful of what this would lead to. He was correct. Had Ryan manned up and told his parents about what really happened, this could have been avoided. Instead he showed "what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive." Then came the police interrogations, Chuck being driven to the site etc etc.

Chuck's more recent 'confession' that he was there and his placing of Ryan there watching him murder Mr Heitholt only makes it worse for Ryan. He now looks like a cold blooded liar who did not assist police but covered up such a sickening crime. I doubt that very much. Many people who do not have the emotional investment in Ryan that his family and friends do have noticed on the videos of Ryan that while he does seem truthful, there are things he is concealing.

What he is concealing is the fact he was there, along with Chuck. Little did he realise the morning after that the murder was not going to be solved, easing his conscience about running away from a crime scene and assisting police as much as he could.

Mr Ferguson - you need to look at the case from this angle. It doesn't show Ryan in a flattering light but at the same time, two drunken teenagers fleeing from such a horrible scene is understandable as is their refusal to come forward as the pair in the parking lot.

Ryan's lies here are understandable but it's now time to come clean - especially as Chuck's latest confession is actually shocking in its implications and puts Ryan in a terrible position again. That of somebody who was prepared to cover up a horrible murder for a friend.

You must tell Ryan to tell THE TRUTH AND THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. IT IS THIS LACK OF TRUTH THAT HAS PUT HIM WHERE HE IS TODAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of243
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland Discussions

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min 1 who knows 92,113
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 2 hr guest 18,909
Don't rent at East Ridge Park (Aug '10) 18 hr Wondering 9
Team Navigator (Sep '11) Apr 15 Yep 199
Does anyone know Sonya Short (Apr '09) Apr 14 JOHNnumbersixthousandtwo 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashland People Search