When is Columbia PD going to do something about the prostitutes?

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Do Something

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2008
When is the Columbia Police Department going to do something proactive to get rid of the prostitutes? This seems to be a known problem and yet there is no serious action to get them out of town. The Tribune publishes their ads and Craigslist is full of the smut, so why is there nothing being done?
LOL

Columbia, MO

#2 Oct 15, 2008
Um please point me in the right direction, I seem to be missing all of the prostitutes.
Ihearthookers

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 18, 2008
What's the going price for one of these hookers?
Oh and unless I see a bunch of tramps walking around who cares?
payforsexrocks

Windsor, MO

#4 Oct 31, 2008
where is the best place to locate many hookers there
Megan

Columbia, MO

#5 Dec 29, 2008
Where to find hookers? Easy: Greektown.
oldcolumbian

Grayville, IL

#6 Feb 6, 2009
maranda c is a hooker i think she works at lynn's or she used to, u know the house on rangeline after the old acadamy of fine arts, it was a red building, anyway the house has a privacy fence around it, it's a hooker house for sure!
hated but dont care

Windsor, NC

#7 Mar 15, 2009
umm,who cares there not hurting you or any ne else its not like there standing on the corner and shit come on

Since: Mar 09

Columbia, MO

#8 Mar 17, 2009
Is this for real? I haven't noticed them- but wasn't looking for one either. lol
diamonddavid

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2009
payforsexrocks wrote:
where is the best place to locate ma.ny hookers there
the best place to find a lady of the night five words for you del rey san jose cr and beattle bar jaco cr. Look at. 80 buck to 100 sometimes 50 american women a worthlesss gooooluck my friend .
relroad82

United States

#10 May 21, 2009
What side of town is ridgeland?
oldcolumbian wrote:
maranda c is a hooker i think she works at lynn's or she used to, u know the house on rangeline after the old acadamy of fine arts, it was a red building, anyway the house has a privacy fence around it, it's a hooker house for sure!
relroad82

United States

#11 May 21, 2009
Rangeline that is? Where is it? An where's this greektown people keep talking bout. Just moved in cola area
oldcolumbian wrote:
lks

Columbia, MO

#12 Jun 1, 2009
Hey,
"DO SOMETHING" from St. Louis, I'm really interested in if you've really seen prostitutes in Columbia. I thought I saw some just yesterday...wasn't sure. I live around campus and don't get down to business loop, rangeline, and rogers that often. If you have any info, places they can be spotted, anything message back please!
relroad82

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2009
No one has gotten to me yet. I'm trying to find an area where these ladies hang out. I'm from up north so wanna see what the south has to offer. If your a lady of the night then tell me where to find ya or if you know where to look, get at me
Bustaho

Hattiesburg, MS

#14 Apr 21, 2010
You all have issues and need to get rite
Treehugger

Noblesville, IN

#16 Apr 28, 2010
For the person who didn't know, Greek town is the row of sororities that are along S. Providence and beyond.
no importance

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2010
it is funny this started as an act of complaining that nothing is being done and it turned into a way for ppl to find them lol thats irony at its best lol.

United States

#18 Jun 17, 2010
CPD is to busy putting innocent people in jail....like Ryan Ferguson!!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2010
They should legalize prostitution. Then they could unionize and get out of having ruthless pimps and terrible working conditions. If people do not like it, then don't buy any. The self-righteous should just stay away from the business and not condemn it. They should make the sprawling super wal-mart stores illegal. They do much more damage than prostitutes. Remember it is the oldest profession in the history of the world, and it is not going to go away , even if you try to contain it. The police just become complicit in the racket if you try to contain it. Same thing with marijuana use and small cultivation for personal use. Legalize it. Why make the courts and lawyers richer with these harmless activities?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
CPD is to busy putting innocent people in jail....like Ryan Ferguson!!
As well as scaring innocent children & shooting innocent dogs!
Anonymous

Waterloo, IA

#21 Nov 23, 2010
Ihearthookers wrote:
What's the going price for one of these hookers?
Oh and unless I see a bunch of tramps walking around who cares?
Last time for me it was $100 for 1/2 hour,$150 for the full hour. Rates can be haggled (usually down to $60-$80), but in the "classier" establishments, it can be as high as $250 for the full hour, no negotiation, as the money goes to the brothel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know a girl named Katt? (Jun '09) Dec 19 black 6
Ryan Ferguson (Sep '10) Dec 18 Delcia Crockett 248
To the person who owned Taco Bueno in Columbia. (Jun '12) Dec 15 vikki 7
Arkansas football claims they will blank Mizzou Nov 28 guest 1
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? Nov '14 Jonah1 101
Does anyone know Sonya Short (Apr '09) Nov '14 Arizona 15
Murderer coming to Ashland. Sep '14 ridgerunner65 1
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web